Dreaming in Tarot

PentQueen

I frequently have tarot dreams, but last night I actually dreamt about cards that appeared to be a part of my Golden deck, but which I have never seen before!

There were a whole slew of cards that I found mysteriously when looking at the bottom of the deck for the shadow card. I remember looking and going "hmmm...I've never seen that card before" and then continued to pull cards from the bottom of the deck which were new and mysterious. They were quite detailed...I wish I could remember what they were specifically!

Anyway, I know dreams are so boring to hear about..lol, but I thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced anything like this. I know I've dreamt of actual readings before where I remember familar cards, but never this! I was frantically trying to figure out their meanings to get me out of a jam...it was quite strange!

Any other wierd dream experiences out there, or does anyone wanna analyze this one? LOL!

Silverlyn

Tarot Dreams

What an interesting Tarot dream you had, Pent Queen.

I've had several Tarot dreams..(they usually follow right after I'm lusting after a deck I can't get yet..or it hasn't arrived yet,etc.)

I remember right before I got Luman Dreaming In Color deck, I dreamed that the whole deck became even MORE vibrant, vivid in colors, and they were all over the ground at my feet...and I was standing in the middle of this vivid, fractal field of them...it was really pretty:)

Other Tarot dreams, that a giant pile of Gilded (which I do own) cards were in a pile in front of me, and I walked up to them, the top one was face up...I couldn't make out what the card was, but there was a woman in the card....

Weird how we dream Tarot tho, huh?

I'm not good at anlayzing dreams, but I'm sure others will post soon.

Silverlyn

Alissa

I had a dream almost exactly like this many years ago where I found a few new cards in my Universal Waite deck, the only one I could remember was the Love card. (NOT The Lovers!)

I was soooooo excited to find these new cards, I felt like I had unearthed my very own personal treasure! :D

Great feeling ain't it?

PentQueen

Alissa said:
I had a dream almost exactly like this many years ago where I found a few new cards in my Universal Waite deck, the only one I could remember was the Love card. (NOT The Lovers!)

I was soooooo excited to find these new cards, I felt like I had unearthed my very own personal treasure! :D

Great feeling ain't it?

Wow--that's so cool that it's happened to you too! It is an amazing feeling and I had it AGAIN last night! I tried really hard to remember some of the cards this morning; there were lots of new swords cards I think, and one was a princess card, and I think one was a just a "garden" card...so very strange but very exciting! It does feel like your own "treasure"...that's a great way to put it. But the new cards are so very difficult to interpret ;)

And I think the "love" card is very intruiging actually! I imagine much different than the "lovers".

Thanks too to Silverlyn for sharing your experience--very very interesting! When you mentioned the unknown woman on the card it reminded me of the princess card I found in my dream...just a beautiful woman, very enchanting...but I couldn't figure out her meaning whatsoever...like some of the symbolism was missing...she was just there to be pretty. It was so wierd.

Oracle Modeste

I don't have Tarot dreams all the time, but I have had them in the past. For me the deck was a deck that I have used before, or in one case it was deck that I had never seen.

There is usually a message that is trying to be pased along to you, so iy may almost be a good idea to do a meditation to recall what you don't remember from the dream.

Interesting story, and contrary to popular belief, some people do find other people's dreams interesting!!!!

Moonboy

Many of the cards I created for The Deviant Moon Tarot came to me in dreams...it was like they were "handed" to me in many ways.

moon_shadow

PentQueen, that's an interesting dream you had!

Once in a while, I also dream about tarot
About two months ago, I had a dream about laying 3 cards out in front of me. It was Victorian Romantic. The cards were King of Wands - Ace of Swords - Wheel of Fortune. I remember waking up from it feeling very excited because I actually remembered the exact cards! I haven't figured they were trying to tell me, though. :laugh:

8ofcuper

I had 3 dreams. The 1st two it seemed was like I was learning my deck I just got. All the cards were in the air in this purple-blue aura, and the 3rd was that I learned a cross spread.

kisou

Ah~ that must have been such a nice dream to have!

I actually had one the other day. I don't get them that often ((tarot dreams)) but this one left me a little worried when I woke up.

My first deck ((Tarot of the Spirit)) was partially destroyed- like the image was ripped off a few cards, 4 of them. People in my dream were telling me to get rid of the deck and move onto another and no matter how hard I tried to explain that it was special to me ((first deck and all))- they just weren't getting it. I wish I could remember which cards were the ones that were unreadable!

autumnsdaughter

I've been having tarot dreams every night... bizarre. It's almost like pathworking, except it feels much more real. I sleep with a deck under my pillow- I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Hmmm...