Lost my mojo :(

ManOfTheBox

I just cant seem to get any good readings anymore i used to have great results but now everything just seems completely wrong..any tips to get back on track?

SharonS

Having you been doing alot of reading lately, more than you have time for? Maybe you're burnt out on it and need a few days rest from it, if you're tired it will show in your readings. I get the same way and I have to take a day to rest.:)

~SharonS

ManOfTheBox

No i havent been doing much lately mabye thats it...i dont really know but thanks anyway

afrosaxon

There are two threads going about this...

The general suggestion is:

1) take a break from reading for a few days

AND/OR

2) Change decks.

Hope this helps. I'm in a slump too and have greatly reduced my reading time (my deck refuses to be put aside, even momentarily. :laugh:).

T.

ana luisa

What about some variation? Try oracles. If you don´t want to deal with oracle cards, use "funky" oracles (stones, leaves, you choose). It shifts your focus to a different channel and it sometimes helps.

SharonS

ManOfTheBox said:
No i havent been doing much lately mabye thats it...i dont really know but thanks anyway

Since you haven't been doing much, then maybe you need to read some more(but not so much it will burn you out). Alot of member here offer readings for feedback, you could start by doing that. Hope that'll help some:)

~SharonS