URGENT help, I need to phrase a yes/no question and I can't figure it out

Mistique

I'm so stunned I can only think of asking the Tarot about this first. It turns out I found out that my boyfriend is possibly cheating on me, I will talk to him about this tomorrow when I see him and confront him, but I know he will deny the whole thing. I need the cards help to let me know the truth. I would love to ask "Is he cheating on me?" but that would be a yes/no question, and I'm uncomfortable with those. I need to phrase the most accurate question to find out if this is true, but I can't think of it, nothing comes to my mind....can anybody help me on this? thanks

Grizabella

You could phrase a question like "what are the outside negative influences on my relationship with X?" or something like that. Then if there were any court cards that came, that could help give a clue. But there might be the possibility that the court card would represent the person who told you.

I wouldn't totally rely on the cards, though, to tell you whether or not he's cheating. At least not if you're reading for yourself. If someone experienced is reading for you, then maybe. And if someone else is telling you he's cheating, I don't think I'd believe anything less than an eyewitness account----and even then I'd take it with a grain of salt. There are many reasons someone might tell you he's cheating when he's not really.

Mistique

Thank you for your response Solitaire. I just talked to him and he denyed it. The thing was, he lost his cel phone, and a lady answered instead, and told me his girfliend had called just after he lost it, the lady was the one who found the cel phone. So in the spread it may turn out that she is lying and if a court card appeared it may be refering to her as well... Should I make a reading anyway, you think?

gregory

I wouldn't read about this at all till after you see him and talk to him. You've no way of knowing whether someone he didn't even know called his phone and TOLD the woman who found it that she was his girlfriend - she could have been ANYONE, even a stalker he may not want to talk about - hell, it could just have been a wrong number. I keep getting calls from someone who is sure I am Mabel.....Always the same number - I 1471 it after he calls !

I wouldn't even get confrontational till you have to. It never helps as a first approach.

zannamarie

There's always the option of asking "Why don't I trust my boyfriend?"

You clearly state you believe he will deny it which indicates you don't believe what he says. Why are you in a relationship where you don't trust the other person?

Personally, I think understanding why you don't trust him is more important than whether or not he "cheated". Whatever the root reason/cause for not trusting him could well be something which has been a concern in prior relationships or will be a concern in future relationships. Understanding the reasons now may help you have more trusting and satisfying relationships in the future.

Best wishes in handling this situation. :)

Mistique

Thank you all so much for your advice, it's true, I should ask the cards why am I having difficulties trusting my boyfriend, it's something I hadn't thought about and it's a great idea. By the way, we worked out the situation and actually no cheating happened at all :) thanks again