Astrology few questions

Knightward

While looking at my own chart I find the Sun (Virgo in the 5th) forms no major aspects to other bodies, but Trines both the MC and the Ascendant. I seem to remember reading that this has some extra influence, but I can't find the reference now, so I was wondering if that was correct.

Additionally I have a Stelliaum (I so know I spelled that incorrectly) of Jupiter, Venus, Pluto and Saturn in the 6th (Libra) 3 of which square the MC. Pluto has the square to MC and it's own aspects to Neptune (Sextile), the AC (Opposition) and Mars (Square). How exactly is the best way to read that?

My chart information is available here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1290273&postcount=78

Lastly, is there a good reference for Nodes other then the Moon's North and South Nodes? Could anyone recommend a book or site?

Thanks!

-Fenier

Minderwiz

I've followed the link that you have included but only come across a list of planetaray positions - no Ascendant, No MC and no houses. Please could you post your natal details, or PM me with them - otherwise it's difficult to answer your query

Knightward

Minderwiz said:
I've followed the link that you have included but only come across a list of planetaray positions - no Ascendant, No MC and no houses. Please could you post your natal details, or PM me with them - otherwise it's difficult to answer your query

I just checked the link and it seems to have everything? Here it is again.

** Date of Birth: 08-30-1981
** Birth Time (09:06, PM)
** Birth Location: Biddeford Maine, USA, 70 W 15, 43 N 40
** Time Zone: East DST
** Sun position: 7 Virgo, 32'39"
** Moon position: 24 Virgo, 43'41"
** Ascendant: 27 Aries 43'
** MC: 14 Capricorn 10'