russian gypsy fortune

bluefairy

i just recently got this deck and was wondering why there are not much more threads concerning this.please feel free to talk about them?how you like them?did someone tell you about them?and different ways you can use them? i would answer these questions but ***lol*** i just started using them but someone did tell me about them and i researched it and i love the way you have to puzzle it together.

silverwings94

Hi Blue fairy,
I have the deck and just love it. I love the way that they are used and they are pretty accuracte for readings.

bluefairy

hi silverwings94 i am glad you like them too.but i have noticed that there is not alot about these cards.i read the book etc but i am still not sure i love the pics etc but i want to learn more about them.

firefrost

When I first saw them a few months ago, I thought, "What the heck..."

Then Valeria set up her tea room readings with them, and after having had a very good reading from them, I wanted them for myself.

It's only a couple of weeks since I got mine but I've been practising. One thing I've noticed is all the 'one offs' I've been getting that would have made full pictures. That's just a personal thing to me, but did annoy me.

And yes, the cards are very flimsy.

The other thing I found annoying is that the list of picture's descriptions in the book seems to be random - it would have helped immensely had they been done alphabetically.

I'm studying them so a lot more will sink in, it shouldn't take long, once I've got a few more readings under my belt.

Small annoyances aside, I'll be sticking with them because I really do like them.

bluefairy

Hi firefrost, no i am still not able to get into that because it needs to be a week that i am a member and more than 25 posts.i have the posts but it will be a week on saturday so i will try agian then.
whats a tea room? and yes the cards are poorly done but i love them.i am still new but i am willing to try and learn so i guess the more practice the better i will be at it.can you tell me more about how and what you do i just want to make sure everthing i've done so far is good... i also agree about the book.but if you look at the cards the numbers are there then you can search by number instead i find it better...lol..then looking confused trying to find it in the index... :)

franniee

we will be waiting. :D

bluefairy

thanks alot franniee can't wait to see what it is all about...:)

firefrost

The tearoom is just a name for a thread, that's all.

I looked, and that's subscriber as well, so I can't give you the link, or you could have looked in.

Not to worry - you'll soon be with us :)