Lunar Eclipse and Birthday

tabi

So my honey's birthday is on the 20th, I read some where that there is suppose to be a lunar eclipse on the same day. Personally I'm not thinking this is anything major maybe more intutive power but that is it. He however is seriously wondering about this. Anyone got anything for him?

bershka

tabi said:
So my honey's birthday is on the 20th, I read some where that there is suppose to be a lunar eclipse on the same day. Personally I'm not thinking this is anything major maybe more intutive power but that is it. He however is seriously wondering about this. Anyone got anything for him?

It depends on where you live. If you live in North America, yes it will occur on the evening of February 20 from around 7:20pm which will last until 11pm.

Depending on his planets in his natal chart, he may be really affected or not by the eclipse. He may become more emotional as well.

I have a friend who has around the same birthday as your honey, but last week's eclipse really affected my friend and he acted very strange!

I am not sure if this helps, but this is my point of view.

Have fun celebrating your honey's birthday :love:

tabi

bershka said:
It depends on where you live. If you live in North America, yes it will occur on the evening of February 20 from around 7:20pm which will last until 11pm.

Depending on his planets in his natal chart, he may be really affected or not by the eclipse. He may become more emotional as well.

I have a friend who has around the same birthday as your honey, but last week's eclipse really affected my friend and he acted very strange!

I am not sure if this helps, but this is my point of view.

Have fun celebrating your honey's birthday :love:

He already acts strange...think it will work in reserve and he act normal? ;)

We do live in North America, Illinois to be exact he was also born here too. Are there any planet placements that I really need to look for to see if it will affect him or not?

Thanks for the help,
t

bershka

tabi said:
He already acts strange...think it will work in reserve and he act normal? ;)

We do live in North America, Illinois to be exact he was also born here too. Are there any planet placements that I really need to look for to see if it will affect him or not?

Thanks for the help,
t

Hiya,

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the placements of planets in someone's natal chart. I am relying on a spiritual advisor whom I met in England and I am keeping in touch online who has been helping me going through eclipses since last year.

If you are interested, let me know. Otherwise, I am sure there will be members here who can help you.

Good luck!!!