odd cards

Scorpio Sam

I have been kinda sick, and i'm at a cross road in my life i don't know were i'm going in life (I think I'm about to switch career paths and I'm having trouble with my love life) and every time i ask one of my decks whats going on I get the three of cups, the emperess, the sun, or the page of pentacles(which I have never gotten before). Even when I ask about my body and the illness i get these cards. what is going on??

Honda Civic

They're all pretty positive... sounds like perhaps things you need right now:

3 of cups-- sociability, friendship, mingling (would distract you from the breakup)

Empress-- nurturing, love

Page of Coins-- encouragement to start a new financial prospect

the Sun-- greater self-confidence-- or more illumination

How are you shuffling? Are they inverted or not? How many times have these come up?

Scorpio Sam

Thanks for the help. As for you'r questions: I don't knowthat my shuffaling style has a name so I don't know what to tell you. As for inverted if you mean upside down ( I'm a bit new to this) then yes the emperess was upside down once only once. And at least one comes up every time the question is about my life.
sam

raeanne

Hi SSam,
I would suggest that you start (if you haven't already) keeping a journal. Draw little boxes to show how you laid the cards out and if the positions have a meaning such as past, present, future, hopes, fears, outcome, etc. Then note which card shows up in which position. Write down what you think they mean. Put the date and which deck you used on the sheet and anything else you think will help you. There are some discussions about journaling here on these forums, just do a search and you will find them. After you have been here for awhile and have something like 25 posts, you can post to the Your Readings group. Be sure to read the forum guidelines before you post because you have to give your own ideas first before others will respond. It is a good way to get more ideas about how the cards are interacting in your readings. Nice to meet ya!