Strawberry Quartz

tinastardream

Hello everyone,

New here, very first post but so excited to be here. Thought I'd kick off with sharing and learning about Strawberry Quartz.
I got a beautiful one about palm sized from this really great site
http://www.healingcrystals.com/Listing_by_Stone_Type/Strawberry_Quartz/
Feels good and fits really nicely in the palm. I often take my newly acquired crystals to bed and this one had a strong affect on my dreams. I rarely lucid dream but this seemed to help induce it. The sleep was very light and half way through the night I had to set it aside so I could sleep more deeply.
Anyone else have experiences with Strawberry Quartz? My favorite stone of late is Rose Quartz and some of its energy is similar but I was surprised by its differences actually.
Love to hear everyones stories

:) Tina

MCsea

Welcome

tinastardream - welcome to the site :D

I too love Strawberry Quartz, I find it resonates with a key word Enchantment - its just lovely. I was surprised how different to Rose Quartz it was too - but really the colour resonates with a different chakra (red rather than pink) and after working extensively with Lavender Quartz I shouldnt have been so surprised I guess ;)
I like its playful feeling - energising in a self love - helpful way.

In 'CRYSTAL ASTROLOGY' it says
Strawberry Quartz has red hematite inclusions, it promotes heartfelt merriment, fun, joy and delight.
Strawberry Quartz Message: Be inspired to live a magical life.
Strawberry Quartz Focus: You simply help make life fun by captivating people with your playful, spontaneous and creative talents.
Strawberry Quartz Affirmation : I am living an enchanted life, daily.
I think we all want to live an enchanted life :D

MARINA

tinastardream

Thanks for the welcome Marina :)

Oh enchaments is a nice word for it. It does seem to bring a "giggly" energy to me. Your post is helping me begin to see why I've attracted its energies into my life. Much needed! Thanks :)

Tina

HearthCricket

I have some lovely strawberry quartz tumbled pieces that our local store sells. A few have pretty rainbow inclusions in them and I love the peachy-pink colour to them. To me they have a little more life and warmth in them than the rose quartz, which I adore. Sort of like rose quartz with an attitude! Plus they remind me of strawberry Italian ice you get in the summer! I had never seen them before, so they are a welcome addition to my collection. Now that I have them, a pouch doesn't seem quite right without one.

tinastardream

HearthCricket said:
I have some lovely strawberry quartz tumbled pieces that our local store sells. A few have pretty rainbow inclusions in them and I love the peachy-pink colour to them. To me they have a little more life and warmth in them than the rose quartz, which I adore. Sort of like rose quartz with an attitude! Plus they remind me of strawberry Italian ice you get in the summer! I had never seen them before, so they are a welcome addition to my collection. Now that I have them, a pouch doesn't seem quite right without one.

*laugh* rose quart with an attiude - I like that one. It does seem to have more "oomph". I've some tumbled stones too that I like to carry around in my pocket. I seem to connect more strongly to raw chunks in general though. I've also noticed it tends to induce a more flirty feeling in me. Seems Strawberry Quartz could be good for self esteem and a good love/romance stone too.

MCsea

tinastardream said:
I've also noticed it tends to induce a more flirty feeling in me. Seems Strawberry Quartz could be good for self esteem and a good love/romance stone too.

I agree - just like when Prince Charming (or Colin Firth) comes and sweeps his princess (or Bridget Jones) off her feet :D

Marina

(OK OK ITS OUT I love that movie!)

Open Arms

Hmm..so that's what I have been doing wrong!!

*tucks strawberry quartz in her bra*

Ok Colin Firth...come out come out where ever you are!!

(love the movies and the books!)

HearthCricket

Open Arms said:
Hmm..so that's what I have been doing wrong!!

*tucks strawberry quartz in her bra*

Ok Colin Firth...come out come out where ever you are!!

(love the movies and the books!)

LOL Maybe it should be called the Sassy Quartz! It does have an attitude and seems eager to draw attention! Let us know if your experiment works! ;)

Open Arms

HearthCricket said:
LOL Maybe it should be called the Sassy Quartz! It does have an attitude and seems eager to draw attention! Let us know if your experiment works! ;)

Well if it doesn't work for Colin Firth...I wonder if I can find Ciro's Devil (love the latest pic)...now that's yummy!

HearthCricket

Open Arms said:
Well if it doesn't work for Colin Firth...I wonder if I can find Ciro's Devil (love the latest pic)...now that's yummy!

LOL Yeah, I am with you on that! Hehehe... :D