PDA

View Full Version : Soul Mate Crystal (tantric twin?)

Little Hare
19-02-2008, 15:44
Hi everyone :heart:

I was in my local alternative store and was drawn to this particular piece of clear quartz, It jumped into my hand and wouldn't leave. I thought it might be a soulmate crystal. But wanted to post some photos here to see what some of you crystal experts think...

Any and all opinions are welcome

Judy hall states: 'A soulmate crystal does exactly what its name suggests-draws as soulmate to your side--although this soulmate may not be a sexual partner. Soulmate crystals, or tantric twins, are a pair of crystals approximately the same size growing from a common base, joined together along one side but with distinct and serparate terminations/' (J.Hall. 2003 Pg 348)

Please excuse the poor quality of the photos but i don't have access to a digital camera at the moment

Sophie
20-02-2008, 04:22
It's stunning, PP!

I have a champagne citrine twin soul crystal, a little smaller than yours I think - they are lovely. I think they work in the long term, and they certainly help you remain optimistic about being united with the soulmate!

Enjoy it :)

Little Hare
20-02-2008, 04:58
Oh Fudu your sounds so stunning. Yeah i really like mine! as soon as i put it in my hand i couldn't put it down, I had to walk round the shop holding it trying to look at other stuff :laugh:

Sophie
20-02-2008, 05:12
I know what it's like... that's how mine found me, in a shop in Cape Town. It's grown to be almost a part of me. I place it on my solar plexus, and just let myself blend with its vibrations for a while.

MCsea
20-02-2008, 15:59
OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

THAT EXPLAINS IT!

I have one of these! My then boyfriend now husband bought it for 'us' ohh say in 1996.. WE BOTH love it - it sits in pride of place in the lounge room..
NOW I know WHY!

sheessh - walks off to wahs it and thank it for its help!

MARINA

Little Hare
20-02-2008, 17:08
Oooooh Marina,

What sort is it? :D can we see photos hahahaha

MCsea
20-02-2008, 18:04
Here tis,

on the beautiful velvet mat that Chronata sent me :D

the photo does not do it justice but it is about 8-10 inches tall? (20cm ish)

MCsea
20-02-2008, 18:08
It is one of my favourite crystals - as I said it sits in a prominant spot as people walk into our home it is at eye level on the opposite wall, many people hold it - many of my crystals heal next to it and at times it just sits alone and just is..
I dont think I would ever try and DO anything to the crystal 'program' it or anything, it gets day light and moon light and hmm it CHOSE us.. when my partner came home he said I just couldnt leve the shop with out it - a home wares shop NOT a crystal shop mind you ;D

I am VERY grateful for it and its energy..

thank you for asking me to share it peace_pixie

MARINA

morticia monroe
20-02-2008, 23:14
Beautiful crystals, y'all. Clear quartz is my favorite of all stones.

Little Hare
21-02-2008, 04:53
Well that is a beautiful stone MCea and radiates a beautiful energy!

I was carrying my crystal around and it fell and dropped on the bathroom floor and split in two :buegyed: Its interesting as the two now separate crystals look exactly that.. its almost like a clean cut....

:laugh:

Maybe that means Myself and any soulmate that crosses my path are meant to be seperate/apart and still grow together... Who knows?

Part of me is still disappointed but ah well... must get rid of expectations

Sophie
21-02-2008, 04:58
Wow! How strange! I didn't know it could happen. Maybe when you meet your soulmate, he'll buy you a new one, like Marina's husband did. In the meantime - you haven't yet met, and so are separate in many ways. Or maybe you are meant to heal a soulmate relationship that went wrong in a past life.

You could do a reading about this event.

Little Hare
21-02-2008, 05:11
hmmm i hadn't thought about doing a reading although i did do a reading with my ask your guides card... last night and had the crystals sitting where i placed the cards. I even slept with the crystal under my pillow and had an awful dream... just awful but it also talked about possible choices i have to make

Ahhh crystals don't you love them :laugh:

MCsea
21-02-2008, 05:56
Well that is a beautiful stone MCea and radiates a beautiful energy!

I was carrying my crystal around and it fell and dropped on the bathroom floor and split in two :buegyed: Its interesting as the two now separate crystals look exactly that.. its almost like a clean cut....

:laugh:

Maybe that means Myself and any soulmate that crosses my path are meant to be seperate/apart and still grow together... Who knows?

Part of me is still disappointed but ah well... must get rid of expectations

NOT so sure about that it may mean you need a BIGGER crystal to hold ALL the love you and your soul mate HAVE for eachother
you may have energetically eclipsed quartz in your love life
this crystal may have been so happy to have finally reached you it wanted to 'twin' for you - and forgot it wasnt in the environment that it could keep growing (as they do in their growing environment)

tinastardream
23-02-2008, 09:24
These are great stories and may we all have a similar experience like Marina! I had a dream a few months ago about a purple colored twin - I think it might have been Amethyst or perhaps Amertine. I've been searching for it for months now. hehehe maybe my future somebody will be the one to bring it into my life.

Little Hare
23-02-2008, 14:17
NOT so sure about that it may mean you need a BIGGER crystal to hold ALL the love you and your soul mate HAVE for eachother
you may have energetically eclipsed quartz in your love life
this crystal may have been so happy to have finally reached you it wanted to 'twin' for you - and forgot it wasnt in the environment that it could keep growing (as they do in their growing environment)

LOL! I like your meaning MCsea. In all honesty I don't feel I have a soulmate at this point in my life (My dog doesn't count ;) ) I would like to get another soulmate crystal but.... there a bit hard to find... as they have to be relativly the same size...I think if i'm meant to find one I will

also MCsea what do you mean when you say ' you may have energetically ecllipsed quartz in your love life?'

Thanks
:heart:
P_P

MCsea
23-02-2008, 16:40
also MCsea what do you mean when you say ' you may have energetically ecllipsed quartz in your love life?'

Thanks
P_P

First up all crystals are equal - they all hold beautiful energy - not one is better that any other crystal...

BUT crystal work with US as individuals - in YOUR life you may have 'worked past' a quartz energy 'twin flame' - you may now be a different (energy) resonating person from the WORK and EXPERIENCES you have done todate - your life experiences etc - you evolve and then relate to different crystals in different ways.. and you relate to people in different ways.. if you found your quartz twin flame you would then work together to evolve, but you may not have found them in that 'energy' or 'time' or 'place' you MAY have moved on to a new twin flame energy... Of course it is my opinion there are 'infinite possibilities' for soul mates/twin flames - we are all interconnected.. and opportuinties are only limited to our perspecitives...

does that make sense?? Does anyone else see it that way?

MARINA

tinastardream
25-02-2008, 07:20
First up all crystals are equal - they all hold beautiful energy - not one is better that any other crystal...

BUT crystal work with US as individuals - in YOUR life you may have 'worked past' a quartz energy 'twin flame' - you may now be a different (energy) resonating person from the WORK and EXPERIENCES you have done todate - your life experiences etc - you evolve and then relate to different crystals in different ways.. and you relate to people in different ways.. if you found your quartz twin flame you would then work together to evolve, but you may not have found them in that 'energy' or 'time' or 'place' you MAY have moved on to a new twin flame energy... Of course it is my opinion there are 'infinite possibilities' for soul mates/twin flames - we are all interconnected.. and opportuinties are only limited to our perspecitives...

MARINA

Oh very interesting! I do see it that way. I believe in all kinds of "soul mates" I've been lucky enough to find two that I'd call "soul helpers". Ones who love you unconditionally and help you through life and the lessons/learnings you face. In one of those relationships we are experimenting with two rose quartz and connecting that way.

MCsea
25-02-2008, 17:45
Oh very interesting! I do see it that way. I believe in all kinds of "soul mates" I've been lucky enough to find two that I'd call "soul helpers". Ones who love you unconditionally and help you through life and the lessons/learnings you face. In one of those relationships we are experimenting with two rose quartz and connecting that way.

:D

thats GREAT!

thank you for sharing

MARINA

autumnsdaughter
26-02-2008, 13:32
At the gem show on Sunday, I found two pairs of what I think are soulmate crystals. They aren't perfect- one of them only separates for the terminations, and they are both different lengths- are they still soulmates?

Little Hare
26-02-2008, 16:24

MARINA
Makes perfect sense Marina. Thank you!
P_P

wumpkie
26-02-2008, 17:58
At the gem show on Sunday, I found two pairs of what I think are soulmate crystals. They aren't perfect- one of them only separates for the terminations, and they are both different lengths- are they still soulmates?

I was just thinking the same thing. I have this crystal: http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/wumpkie/2e095232.jpg
As you can see it is joined, however, they are varying lengths and there is a tiny little friend attached to the bottom. So I guess it wouldn't really be a soulmate crystal if there are three :bugeyed:
So if anyone could shed some light that would be great.

autumnsdaughter
27-02-2008, 05:27
Here's a fuzzy picture of my "soulmate"- is it a soulmate?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14702590@N05/2293909645/

Little Hare
27-02-2008, 05:57
Here's a fuzzy picture of my "soulmate"- is it a soulmate?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14702590@N05/2293909645/

What does your gut tell you? for example even though i posted here when i picked up my crystal... I did get a strong impression from it that it was/is a soul mate crystal...

From Judy Hall's book she states: Judy hall states: 'A soulmate crystal does exactly what its name suggests-draws as soulmate to your side--although this soulmate may not be a sexual partner. Soulmate crystals, or tantric twins, are a pair of crystals approximately the same size growing from a common base, joined together along one side but with distinct and serparate terminations' (J.Hall. 2003 Pg 348)

I don't think they have to be the exact same size....

flicker
27-02-2008, 06:14
Those are some nice specimens for soulmate quartz. I think I will be on the look out as well for a twin/soulmate piece I feel ready to work on myself to allow this to happen.

Pao
27-02-2008, 06:32
I have been watching this thread with interest and curiosity. I am confused, is a soulmate crystal a specific crystal or any crystal that you buy? or you're supposed to find? or one that you like more than others? and it helps draw MY soulmate or is the crystal itself my soulmate? I am a little lost :laugh: as you can see.

wumpkie
27-02-2008, 06:42
What does your gut tell you? for example even though i posted here when i picked up my crystal... I did get a strong impression from it that it was/is a soul mate crystal...

I have to admit I was with my partner at the time when I bought my crystal and he noticed how pretty it was. I also find that I sleep extremely well when I have the crystal beside (or underneath) my pillow and when my partner is in bed with me. But it doesn't have any effect whatsoever if I go to bed before him, like I said it only seems to work when he is with me.