LS Eros Oracle.....

tinkerbell

Hmmmm,
I'm really tempted by what I've seen of this deck-I love the 1920's/1930's feel to it.
Has anybody actually bought this yet who can tell me what they think of it as a working oracle?
Very intrigued......
Love
Tink x

.traveller.

I think we are all waiting for someone else to buy it first. ;)

I know I'd like to see more images of the cards before I buy.

sharpchick

Perhaps Riccardo could be persuaded to post more images?

.traveller.

He's pretty busy :(

I did get my New Worlds catalogue in the mail yesterday... the Ero Oracle was there...

I'm thinking. :eek:

GypsyHeart

Eros Oracle report

Since I got this (with the small book) and tried it out tonight, I thought I'd post a little info in case anyone is interested.

The deck of 32 cards is in four sections:
The Prologue (6 cards, the prelude to the actual erotic encounter)
The Erotic Actions (10 cards, actions that feed and fuel the encounter)
The Erotic Emotions (10 cards, emotions that may accompany each of these actions and gestures)
The Epilogue (6 cards, the great conclusion of the intimate encounter and possible outcome)

There is a guided spread (I used in Oracle Exchange "Eros Oracle Anyone?" thread). Each of the cards includes a separate interpretation for each of the positions in this spread. There are also three other spreads.

Each card section in the book includes a description, a "significance," and the four interpretations for the guided spread.

The LWB with the deck includes a 5 card spread and the short meanings given are a variation of the "significance" given in the book.

As for whether or not I'd recommend the set (with book) or not remains to be seen. I've posted three readings and we'll see what the feedback is.

tinkerbell

Thanks for that GypsyHeart!
They sound quite different to what I'd imagined.....Interesting!
I don't suppose you could scan a few cards and post them for us could you?
I just love the look of the artwork!
Tink x

GypsyHeart

tinkerbell said:
Thanks for that GypsyHeart!
They sound quite different to what I'd imagined.....Interesting!
I don't suppose you could scan a few cards and post them for us could you?
I just love the look of the artwork!
Tink x

I will, Tink, it might not be until Monday evening, but maybe this afternoon if I can. I'll pick some pretty ones. :)

GypsyHeart

GypsyHeart said:
I will, Tink, it might not be until Monday evening, but maybe this afternoon if I can. I'll pick some pretty ones. :)

Ah, bit late...my apologies. There are quite a few, er, naughty one. I didn't select those; these are all more innocent.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• eros1a.jpg
    eros1a.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 371
  • eros2a.jpg
    eros2a.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 307
  • eros3a.jpg
    eros3a.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 300
  • eros4a.jpg
    eros4a.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 290

tinkerbell

ls eros oracle......

Thanks GypsyHeart!
They're lovely- I particularly like the embarrassment card!
They're definitely going on the wishlist!
Love Tink x

pippi

:bugeyed: Those are beeeeeauuuuuuuuutiful!!!! Thanks so much for scanning those for us, GypsyHeart!