Funy thing happened that confirmed I'm on right track:)

rosebud_a320

So I was gathering up my Tarot deck and books from my 'study' to take into another room where I could study in peace and when I went to pick my cards up the end of the box was open and the cards fell out and scattered everywhere grrr

Later on I was doing an exercise where you close your eyes and your tarot helper comes, takes your cards and gifts one to you, she vividly gave me The Hermit, putting the hood of her cape up then taking it down and laughing. I thought oh I'm not doing this right at all, wasn't in the mood really.

Later still I was back in the study, I was trying to organize the blasted plugs (never enough sockets!) and looking straight at me was The Hemit lol

Disa

Excellent! Don't you just love when things work out like that?

Eowyn

:bugeyed:

Great story! Like telling you 'did you miss this card?'

And... mind if I ask...what is a tarot helper? Is it your study group or is it under meditation?

rosebud_a320

It was an exercise about 100 pages in Tarot for Your Self book that mentioned viualising your Tarot helper, will have to go back to the book again to explain properly.
I kept thinking is this just a coincidence....nooo I think not:))

Eowyn

WOW!!!

(Eowyn is so very impressed)

nicejade

That is so cool and I would love to try it but I don't have the book. Do I just envision a helper giving me a card and does she/he explain the card more deeply or is that signaling the next card you are supposed to connect with.

Don't you just love "Coincidences"?

rosebud_a320

The exercise I was following:

you had to determine your inner teacher card, either knowing which zodical sign your moon is in or choosing a court card you feel most drawn to when they are laid out in front of you.
Next you look at the card, relax, breath and let him take you on a journey where you enter a cave and your inner teacher (can take any shape or form) approaches you....you ask for guidance and they give you a gift to help you.

She goes on to say that you can also ask your Inner Teacher to lead you to a Tarot figure who can act as your personal guide and helper for:

*Heaing
*Problems at work
*Religious & Spiritual guidance
*Insight into relationships
*Ideas & Creativity
*Information about past & future lives
*Political, global understanding.

You can ask them for an architype that you can relate back to the image of a card to give you meaning and clarity.