Has this happened to you?

flicker

I had a vision the other day that was really clear when I was waking up of a Lapis lazuli pendant. I knew where to find the pendant but I shouldnt have known it was in the shop as I hadnt seen it at all but i had been in there a year ago and couldnt get anything to resonate with me however hard i tried.
I decided to go there today and asked the guy who owns the shop. He said it was strange as the pendant was out back and it'd take him a while to go and find.so he asked me to help go through some boxes and i got covered in some dust from an old box no fun but worth it as the pendant was there. I waited and I now have the pendant in hand. I will take a pic and send it to the forum.
I dont know why this pendant called to me or what it wanted but just in wearing it. I am feeling quite "hyper" I havent felt that for a while.

pics not so good as its much darker and brighter than shown. with golden waves across it.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/flicker_photo/DSCF0528.jpg

I would also like to know its uses what it does if anyone can help me out there please?

Thanks

Flicker

morticia monroe

Oh wow! That's really, really lovely!

flicker

Thank you Morticia.

I am just greatful I found it and luckily he allowed me to have it at a lower price so, I could just about afford it. Im in a dissagreement with a cart site ( money i sold an item and the money hasnt been received since b4 xmas.) not the persons fault as they are a trusted confidant. im hoping I can sort this out a.s.a.p as I really could do with the extra and its (deck money)

MCsea

BEAUTIFUL - yes really something!

You are blessed

I hope your financial blocks are opened soon!
Lapis was used in Ancient Egypt as a sacred stone.. Im pretty sure its supposed to help attract money (at least open the paths for it to flow again)

Lapis Lazuli is sodalite-lazurite-rich rock with pyrite inclusions (pyrite is the gold bits).
IMHO Lapis Lazuli qualifies intuition, strengthens the mind, and promotes spiritual evolution. Lapis Lazuli Message: Raise your vibration; align yourself with your higher purpose.

memries

It is a magnificent piece flicker ! Happy for you.

Sonic

pure beauty! congratulations

rainstarhorizon

Hi Flicker! That is awesome!!!

I love the way the piece is strong and free and not embellished with a precious metal but stands on its own....I have not seen anything like it- Lucky lucky You !!!!!!

A website that I found interesting for discovering qualities of Lapiz Lazuli is http://www.shamballasoul.com/thegems.html

Then look under the alpha index.

Waterfaery

Another tidbit I also read is that Lapis Lazuli resonates very strongly with people born under fire signs, particularly with Aries, which is why I got mine. I have noticed that when I wear it I have more energy, I stay more centered and balanced, and the fibromyalgia actually improves a good bit.

Lucky you on this find! I would kill to be able to have a Lapis like that one. It's a stunning piece and it obviously wanted you. Congratulations on finding each other! :)

MCsea

Waterfaery said:
I have noticed that when I wear it I have more energy, I stay more centered and balanced, and the fibromyalgia actually improves a good bit.

Thank you for sharing that I have lupus/fibromyalgia +++ and I had not thought about Lapis for that - but of course it makes perfect sense - pyrite - is fire = energy and blue is calming (all that inflamation)
thank you!

MARINA

flicker

Thanks for the lovely replies and the link on lapis. I like the colour as a colour that is important to my family. I am still wearing this, i also slept with it under my pillow this piece and wore it in town I didnt feel as tired as I usually do. I have been sleeping a lot and not felt like I had any energy after a viral infection ive felt out of breath. When in an exercise class i felt embarassed.I have been sitting down more than exercising/dancing and watching the others work out.whereas I would like to join in more.

Cleansing crystals~
I realise I havent done this but feel whatever I am to learn shouldnt be cleaned of the crystal as, it called for a reason and I worry I wil remove this.

Egypt:)
I use to be interested in Egypt and for my art exam years ago I drew king tut in turquoise and gold & was really proud of the piece.

Starsign--
Libran

-Intuition-
I have been trying to open up more. A year has peassed since I have been seeing anything and my dreams have been just dreams nothing more.

other pieces available of lapis but carved into shapes. one I saw is a heart shaped one.
I wonder if this is of interest to anyone. I called back in the shop today and he has a few more pieces 2-3 free form lapis pendants I saw one and it is a star. I dont know the prices of the other lapis. The lapis is from Afganistan.

I can enquire further if anyone is interested.