so... how the planets effect your relationship?!

phoenixblu

so ive been wondering im a gemini and the past few weeks have been really off par for me... but my other half is also a gemini and well hes been a little odd... im starting to wonder what is going on with the planets to effect 2 geminis?!!?

and does anyone else notice the planets effecting their relationship?

dadsnook2000

In general terms . . .

PLUTO is inconjunct Gemini from Capricorn
NEPTUNE is trine Gemini from Aquarius
URANUS is square Gemini from Pisces
SATURN is square Gemini from Virgo
JUPITER is inconjunct Gemini from Capricorn

So what is it about stressful that you don't understand? Dave

rcb30872

I must admit that I have been a bit all over the place the last few weeks. Such mood swings, one minute I am fine, the next minute I am in the foulest of moods, like if someone looks at me the wrong way, I would want to bite their head off!

I am not a Gemini, but a Virgo.

All those planets and positions and star signs is totally confusing, I have no idea what any of that means!

dadsnook2000

For rcb30872

You said, "All those planets and positions and star signs is totally confusing, I have no idea what any of that means!"

Well, you then need to commence an introductory study into Astrology 101. A couple of books to be read, a little learning about how to use on-line astrology services to cast charts, running a few charts for yourself and your family -- then compare the charts to what you read and until the understanding comes as to what is shown and what it means. Without that kind of effort on your part, this subject will remain out of reach. It's harder to learn than Tarot, but those do learn this system feel deeply enriched by it. Dave

phoenixblu

dadsnook2000 said:
You said, "All those planets and positions and star signs is totally confusing, I have no idea what any of that means!"

Well, you then need to commence an introductory study into Astrology 101. A couple of books to be read, a little learning about how to use on-line astrology services to cast charts, running a few charts for yourself and your family -- then compare the charts to what you read and until the understanding comes as to what is shown and what it means. Without that kind of effort on your part, this subject will remain out of reach. It's harder to learn than Tarot, but those do learn this system feel deeply enriched by it. Dave

actually i agree with her hence the asking on a forum where someone may be able to provide information or other people may comment that they notice it too.... oh well i know not to ask such frivolous questions again.... and will stick to the easy stuff like tarot and runes...

dadsnook2000

There is "asking" and there is "asking."

There is "asking" and there is "asking." A SPECIFIC question such as, "What role does planet X play in my chart?" can be answered somewhat directly as long as the natal chart information (date of birth, time of birth, birth location, current location for how long a period) is given. A VAGUE question, such as what was asked, cannot be answered except in the most cursory way.

My cursory answer was that for Gemini, a spatial area of 30 degrees of arc, without any understanding of what might be there and where it might be located or what else it may aspect, there are only outer planets in other signs that form a general disharmonious and, quite possibly, negative series of aspect to any potential Gemini planets.

So, I feel as a serious astrologer, that the question was frivolous indeed. I note that a serious question, such as the example I gave, would likely elicit a quite different response from several people. However, it seemed that the question posed would not be answered in a meaningful way by others, so that I decided to provide the only reasonable answer possible other than asking for one's birth data. Dave

Grigori

Moderator Note

Hi everyone,

I've removed portions of this thread that have become substantially off topic. Could I please ask that we all remember astrology is a complex art, and each of us has different interests and different levels of knowledge. All are welcome and encouraged to participate, but please try to maintain a respectful tone and in particular avoid personally attacking each other. We are after all here to learn together.

Regards
Similia

AnnwynLeFae

Hi!

Im not to sure if this is too late or anything but for a while now Pluto has been making a weak opposition aspect to mars in Gemini. Mars has just ingressed into Cancer so you should feel it slackening off.

BB
Annwyn

rcb30872

AnnwynLeFae said:
Hi!

Im not to sure if this is too late or anything but for a while now Pluto has been making a weak opposition aspect to mars in Gemini. Mars has just ingressed into Cancer so you should feel it slackening off.

BB
Annwyn
Oh I see, thanks Annwyn.

Yes, definitely, finally regaining my calmness. Things that normally that I would have been able to take with a grain of salt, to a certain degree, was totally rubbing me up the wrong way. Now, it seems to be settling down again, so I can go throughout my day without totally blowing my lid. It was a difficult time, that is for sure!