PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a mix of crystals....

harmony1985
05-03-2008, 22:44
What happens if you wear lots of different crystals at once? Do their energies work together?
I ask because i have a lovely tibetan malachite bracelet but i am about to buy a blue lace agate bracelet, an amethyst bracelet and a lapis lazuli bracelet...the gemstone chip ones.
And im so indecisive i would want to wear them all at once cos i couldnt choose!
Would it be a bad idea to mix these up or would each just do their own thing and not combine at all in any way good or bad?

bershka
06-03-2008, 01:50
I can't see why wearing all these crystal bracelets will give you harm.... they will do more good no?!

If you cleanse and dedicate these crystal bracelets, you will be receiving positive energy from each crystal bracelet.

It's the same thing as carrying 4 or 5 different crystals in my pocket. I do that and it seems like only good things have been coming to me so far :D

MCsea
08-03-2008, 19:36
What happens if you wear lots of different crystals at once? Do their energies work together?
I ask because i have a lovely tibetan malachite bracelet but i am about to buy a blue lace agate bracelet, an amethyst bracelet and a lapis lazuli bracelet...the gemstone chip ones.
And im so indecisive i would want to wear them all at once cos i couldnt choose!
Would it be a bad idea to mix these up or would each just do their own thing and not combine at all in any way good or bad?

I think you will feel which ones gte along with eachother for you..

I look at crystals like Astrology
you may have a Virgo Sun and A Libra Moon and a Pisces Mars and a Leo Pluto but they all 'work' - some days 'aspects' more to a certain planet - and some days you will feel more drawn to certain crystals..

Your tibetan malachite bracelet sounds awesome!

On any given day I am wearing at least 3 different crystals and some days many more.
I have an AWESOME necklace that has about 22 different types of crystals and I LOVE IT (but it gets heavy - well with that many rock it should be heavy too) ;)

MARINA

harmony1985
10-03-2008, 23:16
Thank you both :) very interesting replies...and yes the malachite bracelet is lovely (and a bargain on ebay too!)
I bought 3 bracelets...amethyst, rose quartz and blue lace agate :)
Since then i have also bought a lapis lazuli pendant and a prehnite and peridot ring ARG somebody stop me!!!!

Marina - WOW 22 types of crystals! bet that is a sight to behold!

HearthCricket
11-03-2008, 01:23
I have been thinking about this and spoke to someone on the matter. Certain crystals work well together while others almost cancel each other out or weaken them, and others become stronger when with certain stones. It might be wise to get a book on crystals, including Crystals Prescriptions, which helps you see what stones work best together. :) And yes, it is always tempting to wear everything you have!

MCsea
11-03-2008, 19:45
I have been thinking about this and spoke to someone on the matter. Certain crystals work well together while others almost cancel each other out or weaken them, and others become stronger when with certain stones. It might be wise to get a book on crystals, including Crystals Prescriptions, which helps you see what stones work best together. :) And yes, it is always tempting to wear everything you have!

Excellent suggestion - working with traditional methods helps alot.

IMHO I sometimes find that individuals have individuality and often go against the rules as far as crystals go.. and a crystal combo that is written in many books as saying does not work actually does.. but in a different way..

MCsea
11-03-2008, 19:50
Thank you both :) very interesting replies...and yes the malachite bracelet is lovely (and a bargain on ebay too!)
I bought 3 bracelets...amethyst, rose quartz and blue lace agate :)
Since then i have also bought a lapis lazuli pendant and a prehnite and peridot ring ARG somebody stop me!!!!

Marina - WOW 22 types of crystals! bet that is a sight to behold!

If it is OK I will post a pic of my necklace - it is VERY heavy to wear but it performs a very important function - it glows :)
My mother bought it for me as a special gift - just perfect!

MARINA
PS some of the stones include
human created goldstone, lead crystal, glass, yellow cats eye and opalite
natural amethyst, quartz, shell, rose quartz, amber, strawberry quartz, unkanite, black tourmaline, black onyx, fossil, orange calcite and ocean jasper
(and others)

harmony1985
11-03-2008, 20:48
thats absolutely gorgeous!! im not surprised it is heavy! i would put up with the weight too, its beautiful :)

memries
11-03-2008, 21:04
MCsea that is a stunning necklace. You must really enjoy it a lot when wearing it. An eyecatcher !

lol
12-03-2008, 08:34
wow that is a lovely necklace.. and alot of diff crystals! a really lovely whole rainbow spectrum.. :)

re: working with / wearing lots of crystals together: defs agree with other posts about getting a book .. recommend both Hazel Raven and Katrina Raphaell HUGELY....

My 2-pence worth: I would recommend Not wearing a lot of crystals together for very long, like more than a few days every once in a while.. And there are some crystals you shouldn't wear long term (mainly Hematite, Apophyllite, Obsidian, Malachite and anything strong crystal type which you haven't worked with over months/years B4 hand...) They can cancel out to an extent , and stimulate too many processes and energy flows... confusing one's 'whole-'istic system... And I believe that generally (and sometimes this totally is not true!) that smaller pieces will affects you less than larger pieces of most crystals most of the time...

Re: you said: "tibetan malachite bracelet but i am about to buy a blue lace agate bracelet, an amethyst bracelet and a lapis lazuli bracelet...the gemstone chip ones." : =

I would say these are a great combination, because they are all for a similar part of the body and chakra system - your Throat and 3rd Eye (forehead) chakras. All crystals relate to a chakra via colour, and if you know about the Indian 7 chakra system , you know that it is based on the rainbow: with Red(+black, grey, brown) at the base (Infra Red ) slow frequencies, then Orange - Sacral (tummy), Yellow - Solar Plexus, and Green+Pink at the Heart, then light and royal blue of the Throat, and dark Blue and higher purples and UV fast frequencies of 3rd Eye and Crown chakras at the top...

I just adore crystals; EVERYTHING about each individual minerals chooses certain chemical elements, geometric shapes, colours, formations and more to reveal Universal Truths, 'ways-of-being' and lessons ...

Wearing a few together (particularly 'well-matched' crystals) will bring no harm and if you're intuitively choosing the selection of stones for yourself, and they are cleansed (and if strong then not-for-too-long) then it should only bring you good things. Remembering of course that sometimes the healing process / learning process involves making and learning from mistakes, and 'breaking rules' once in a while.. -x- Lol

MCsea
12-03-2008, 08:35
harmony1985 and memries

thank you

I was so lucky to have wished for such a necklace to help me work with crystal blends in a new (astrological) way - and my mother saw it in a local store - on sale none the less and it was made for a charity for third world women so all around it was a great gift!

I find when I wear a blend - like this that it picks up on my aura and chakra levels and helps strenghten the colours that may be hmm sad - sick - tired - blocked and balances them on days when I need to be all working..

I am sure that the crystals on the necklace have a 'deal'
they say - be good when she is wearing us but we will muck up when we are on display ;)

MARINA

MARINA

Rede Seeker
12-03-2008, 11:43
If you have a pendulum, you could try testing the crystals separately, then in combinations to see which were compatible. There is as much danger in having too much energy as having too little. Look for what you need for the situation (more, less, or neutral).

I was part of a Reading Circle some years ago. Several Tarot Readers offering reduced rate readings to gain experience. One of the Readers had what I thought was an outrageous 'set-up' for his readings. He had a specific crystal configuration for each compass point, a cloth underneath and some metal patens plus sage oil. His readings, when he trusted what he received, were actually quite good. I learned that he had adult attention deficit disorder. Somehow he selected a combination of crystals, metals, and aromatic oils that balanced the energies around him. I often tested his 'set-up' with a pendulum to ensure everything was in balance.