I did my first reading--I'm psyched!

Kingfish

Holy Mackerel!! I just did my first reading ever, using the celtic cross. I asked a question about myself and what the prospects were for my music career. The cards totally spoke to the question unflinchingly and in every way imaginable. When I saw that postions 1,2,3,5 were all swords I really jumped back! Now that is truer than true. The cards definitely nailed me as far as postions 1-8, and 9,10 flowed perfectly. Postions 4 and 6 were Cups which were a perfect antidote to the Swords. And they weren't just any Cups, they were the absolute right Cups in the right postion. I couldn't have done nearly as well if I had deliberately selected all these cards! It's unbelievable! I'm actually "spooked." Unfortunately my story only lasted five minutes or so, but then again I find my "self" to be a bit of a tired subject if you get my meaning. :)
On the other hand my "self" being all too familiar could mean it's time for a change and some new experiences!

GenoviaJ

Congrats!

Disa

Congratulations! Isn't it great when things work out that way :)

Kingfish

thnx

Yeah, it's unbelievably cool! I need to keep working on studying the cards more to increase my understanding and vocabulary. I have the gist and then some of each card but definitely needs to expand. I did notice in the reading the powerful influence each card has on the other. And how much they can push each other in one direction or another. It's very dynamic--- I love it! I see now that each card has a much wider meaning in relationship to the others than it does individually.

ImWaitingForGodot

/waves you

Congrats ;)

franniee

wonderful kingfish!!!

Now offer some readings for feedback in the readings exchange... do small ones if you want or the CC or join the newbies exchange. :D gotta get some new subjects. :laugh:

gregory

Congratulations - my first Celtic cross was a disaster and I gave up for 30 years..... it's a complex thing to use; I am now into three card readings.... :D

Kingfish

thnx all

franniee said:
wonderful kingfish!!!

Now offer some readings for feedback in the readings exchange... do small ones if you want or the CC or join the newbies exchange. :D gotta get some new subjects. :laugh:

I'll do that--soon :)

moderndayruth

Cograts, Kingfish :thumbsup: I am a 'CC person' and though, for many reasons, i avoid it when reading for others, that's the spread i do for myself most of the times ;)

Kingfish

moderndayruth said:
Cograts, Kingfish :thumbsup: I am a 'CC person' and though, for many reasons, i avoid it when reading for others, that's the spread i do for myself most of the times ;)

thnx

oohh!! Gypsy fortune telling cards. Read it in your Bio. I recently became aware of that deck through the forum. Love the visuals and the concept. Do you like them?