PDA

View Full Version : Whuzzzzup?

blackairplane
11-03-2008, 05:51
What is going on with the site in the last few days???? Slow, wierd, and today I get kicked off each time I post? Should I take it personally??:laugh:

franniee
11-03-2008, 05:52
no I had trouble a couple of times posting... and I think last night as well.. after I typed up a very long reading or something.

celticnoodle
11-03-2008, 06:05
alot of us having problems lately. i was having a problem logging off. Solandia very quickly, (after I posted that trouble), came back with the answer to my problem. So, hopefully she'll see your trouble and come back with an answer for you too, BA!

blackairplane
11-03-2008, 06:09
No biggie- it's hardly my first and only problem with computers- starting I guess, with the actuality that they even exist--- life was better before them ( waits for the shower of rotten tomatos)

HearthCricket
11-03-2008, 06:42
I have also noticed that it is very slow in posting at times or once you post it takes time to get back to the thread. I have cable and so it can't be a dialup problem. But I did just notice these rather mind-boggling stats:

1586 people (149 members and 1437 guests)

We have 1437 guests on, right now? Where did they all come from? Can this even be right, especially in comparison to the number of members?

Emily
12-03-2008, 00:12
I had problems getting on yesterday - I emptied all my caches, got rid of the cookies and still couldn't get the AT pages to load, all I got was the page unavailable.

I managed to get on later on in the day and, so far, today I've had no problems.

celticnoodle
12-03-2008, 00:23
No biggie- it's hardly my first and only problem with computers- starting I guess, with the actuality that they even exist--- life was better before them ( waits for the shower of rotten tomatos):laugh: I won't throw tomatos at ya, my friend! I somewhat agree. I have a love/hate relationship with the computer myself. I love using it, but quite computer illiterate actually. I know how to surf the web, and send emails--and I practically live on this thing---especially when we got wireless! But if one little thing goes wrong, I am at my wits end trying to figure it out. :D Very dependent on my computer nerd husband then! ;)

oh, life was much simpler before the computer. i have problems with my cell phone too! it does way too much for me! all i wanted originally was to call people when I was out-:laugh: