My Party

Tarotvoyant

Hi Everybody,

I did post a couple of weeks ago asking advise of my first Tarot party, anyway, it was a huge success, everyone said I hit on exactly what they were wishing for or hoping to hear.

I do have a question that I'd like to throw out to the forum, when you are reading a spread and it indicates an inheritance or incoming monetary values how do you put a time on it. I had 3 people who were waiting for news on this subject, though I did see it happening. I couldnt answer their question of "When" Can anyone tell me what to look for?

Chronata

cool tarovoyant!

Congratulations on your successful first party!

Now, in regards to timing...well...there are some tricks, but it's just really very intuitive for me.

Some ways I tell Time with cards...

I usually only read "future" as about 4 months down the road, and often the name of the month will pop in my head (I actually see it written out like on a calender) and a number will often follow, or at least an idea of beginning, middle or end of that month.

when nothing is popping, I fall back on using the timing I came up with...cups are days, wands are weeks, swords are months , and pents are years, and I go by the number on the card to help...4 of wands...four weeks.

This isn't always accurate by any means...but it usually works in a pinch!

Now...if someone (or a bunch of people ) are asking about an inheritance...and what they are really asking, in that round-about way... is when so-and-so is going to finally die...well, those I don't really like to answer.

Other then..."when the time is right". :D