Cards you dont like? Why?

leelee

I was just shuffling and playing around with my Rider Waite deck and decided to put them into 3 piles....cards I like the look of.....cards I am unsure about and a third for cards i don't like....have you ever done this and what were the cards you didin't like? I didn't go off of their meaning I purely used looks alone..Surprisiingly there were only 10 cards I dont care for and they were Judgement - Tower - Magician - 3 Pentacles - 5 Pentacles- 7 Cups- 8 Cups
- 7 Swords - 9 Swords - 10 Swords.

I had 16 cards that I was unsure either way about.

So what are yours that you dont like??

Please mods, move this if it should be in another forum Tah :)

Kangiska

Hello Leelee,

For me, it depends on the deck I use. It might well be that I like a card in one deck, but dislike it in another. Did you check this out with other decks?

In fact I found this idea in a book, where the author goes one step further. Do this piling again in one or two months, and check if it's still the same cards that you don't like.

Greetings

Kangiska

6 Haunted Days

Yes the cards I like or not....favourites etc change with each deck....

celticnoodle

same with me, depends on the deck itself. however one card that remains a constant 'I do not like this card!' with each deck is the Wheel of Fortune. I don't know why, but i just do not like this card.

star-lover

from my cosmic deck
http://www.angelpaths.com/decks/cosmic/index.html

10 of swords - too graphic
4 of pentacles - mean old nasty man
hanged man - he doesn't look right
8 swords - miserable, a couple falling out, not talking
8 cups - painful, sorrow
emperor - lifeless
7 swords - don't know what that woman is hiding
7 pentacles - loss, futile effort
5 pentacles - miserable, loss

thankfully i dont get any of those often

Quizeen

Oh my god, the Emperor in the Cosmic deck looks like the creepy Burger King king! Egad!

star-lover

Quizeen said:
Oh my god, the Emperor in the Cosmic deck looks like the creepy Burger King king! Egad!

:D :D :D

dont like the card very much either, looks like a statue or like he's been embalmed

Eowyn

I dont like the World from druidcraft...

But there is no card I dont like because of its meaning. I like some more than others, like the star or lovers, or aces and knights... but there are no cards that I don't like "just because".

Only because of the drawing... I really dont like that Miss World from the Druidcraft. I wonder if that is the reason she never shows up...??? :p

Sakura Murasaki

I don't like The Lovers from the Robin Wood deck. =/

It's not the nudity that bothers me; the guy is just not attractive at all, up or down (below). :p

Michelle

Mine changes form deck to deck, also. But there always seems to be a few I dislike.

I can't remember which card it is, I rarely use the deck- but one card in Tarot of the Old Path looks like the guy has a lemon on his head. Drives me nuts :).

Namaste,
Michelle