Using four OZ characthers as king court cards.

Bartmanhomer

Ok, I know that I've been posting so many thread about court cards so the why I post this because I feel like that I'm planning to make a story based on four characther on my own. So which four oz characthers represented the court cards:

1. Tobias Beecher
2. Chris Keller
3. Ryan O'Reily
4. Cyril O'Reily

Bartmanhomer

I'm pretty sure somebody heard of Oz. The TV show.

rwcarter

I'm familiar with the show. I only got into it in its last season, but I think I know who all those characters are.

I haven't responded cause I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Are you asking which character best represents which King?

You also might generate more discussion if you say which court you think each character represents. As it stands now it looks like you're asking ATers to figure it out for you instead of with you.

Rodney

Bartmanhomer

Which of the four characther represent one of the four king courts cards?

Example:

Characther #1: King Of Wands
Characther #2: King Of Swords
Characther #3: King Of Cups
Characther #4: King Of Pentacles

That what I'm asking. But you have a point.

Tobias: King Of Wands
Chris: King Of Cups
Ryan: King Of Swords
Cyril: King Of Pentacles

What your opinion?

rwcarter

I'm not sure that I'd make Cyril a King at all, but from a physical standpoint, I could see him being a Pentacle court.

I see where you were going with Tobias, but from what I know of him (and gleaned by glancing through the Wikipedia link), he strikes me more as a Cups court.

And Chris and Ryan have a lot of both the Wands and Swords suits in them. I could make cases for either of them being the negative side of the King of either Wands or Swords.

Rodney

Bartmanhomer

Ok, maybe Cyril was the wrong choice for the King of pentacles. And I suppose Tobias is the cups. Hmm.......I think Cycil is more likely a page of cups or pentacles reverse. Maybe one of the riches prisoners who maybe so much money. Maybe Stanloklyn is the King of Pentacles reverse and maybe Vernon as the king of wands reverse.