Crystal for bad luck please

flicker

A bit fed up I trusted again someone and my private info they told someone else without my consent. Im really fed up of trusting people and this happening. I will never talk to them again as they are venemous and I was worried what they were capable of in the first place. I have learnt the lesson but feel I could do with a crystal that can help me shift this rubbish out of my life. I feel really disheartened today about it and cant shift it. I am really fed up of finding people who destroy their lives so much they want to destroy others for the sake of it. Im talking about people face to face.
so I could do with a crystal that will help. I am awaiting my late arrivals still and so far not received any post at all.

HearthCricket

I would look for the brightest, clearest clear quartz crystal that you can find and just keep it around you and feed off its energy. Citrine is supposed to bring good luck, amethyst in peace and protection, smokey quartz for grounding and clearing negativity. When all else fails, go for quartz. Maybe even toss a rose quartz in to know there are good and loving people out there and not let the others poison your mind. I hope this helps!

Alta

It also helps to do a 'forgive and release' ceremony. Don't keep being angry or it will keep your energy clouded. The ceremony can be however you design, just let it be sincere.

flicker

Thanks, I have just received my quartz it was a late arrival but, I am greatful as the quartz couldnt have arrived at a better moment with your recommendations and it is so cute one piece is clear and I received some Larimar incense. I have amphibiole quartz,Larimar,lithium quartz and dream quartz mini piece and a very clear quartz piece.

I will try a releasing ceremony with the clear quartz & the larimar incense as it smells quite nice.

Thank you for replying:)

cybercat

Snowflake obsidian is what you need. Obsidian stones help protect and prevent emotional draining from others. Also know to ward against people being misused. It's very color black acts like a screen to keep out the unwanted and bad things or people.

I personally find they are the perfect acceindent stone. As in preventing them. I always have one in my purse and the one time I did not ..well you can guess. This is a stone you must buy and keep to yourself do not let others handle it. It is meant for you and you only when you find your SO.

Lexie

Not sure but what about turquoise?? I know it's basically used for protection but I believe it brings good luck too....just an idea

~Lexie~

LeaRoseQuartz

Black tourmaline is good for protection from any kind of negativity. Tiger eye is good for your solar plexus. Also, when you're around a negative person or circumstance, put your hands together and hold them against your solar plexus. This protects it from being a vulnerable area, as it can be.

wumpkie

I also heard that wearing hematite reflects negative energies.

flicker

These are all such lovely suggestions. I feel the best thing for me to do is to handle some different crystals and to see what combinations feel right for me. Thank you for all your replies I didnt expect to receive so many, so thank you :)

ravenest

flicker said:
A bit fed up I trusted again someone and my private info they told someone else without my consent. Im really fed up of trusting people and this happening. I will never talk to them again as they are venemous and I was worried what they were capable of in the first place. I have learnt the lesson but feel I could do with a crystal that can help me shift this rubbish out of my life. I feel really disheartened today about it and cant shift it. I am really fed up of finding people who destroy their lives so much they want to destroy others for the sake of it. Im talking about people face to face.
so I could do with a crystal that will help. I am awaiting my late arrivals still and so far not received any post at all.

A large quartz crystal taped tightly to your lips should do the trick.
{Sorry if I sound a bit bitter but in my experience, if you dont want ANYONE ELSE to know something, dont tell anyone at all.}