PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway I can be premium without using paypal

kwesifriends
19-03-2008, 22:55
Hello can someone help me my mastercard had been ban by paypal and it wont let me use it to paypal. I only I can do is amazon so could someone help me?

~XOXO~

Alta
20-03-2008, 00:10
I believe that Solandia will accept amazon credits for membership.

Send her an email and ask her:

site@aeclectic.net

kwesifriends
20-03-2008, 00:31
I believe that Solandia will accept amazon credits for membership.

Send her an email and ask her:

site@aeclectic.net

Ok I'll try to ask her have fun Marion your a great help to Aeclectic (Until now I can't still memorize the site).

~XOXO~

kwesifriends
20-03-2008, 01:17
Marion sorry for the double post but when I send e-mail to Solandia it said that e-mail is wrong....Have fun!

~XOXO~

Alta
20-03-2008, 03:05
email@tarotforum.net

Try this one then, I am sure it works.

M

kwesifriends
20-03-2008, 03:09
email@tarotforum.net

Try this one then, I am sure it works.

M

Thanks a lot Marion I already send her an amazon certificate using her e-mail I saw it when reading the upgrade area. have fun!

~XOXO~

AJ
20-03-2008, 03:24
Kwesi, I'm glad you are getting a subscription, when I read your posts I can always see a friendly smile, thank you for your cheerful personality.

We have lots of virtual parties in the subscribers section of the site...you'll have to bring some goodies from your family's bakery :)

kwesifriends
20-03-2008, 03:29
Kwesi, I'm glad you are getting a subscription, when I read your posts I can always see a friendly smile, thank you for your cheerful personality.

We have lots of virtual parties in the subscribers section of the site...you'll have to bring some goodies from your family's bakery :)

Thank a lot AJ and I wish I can join some virtual parties you have! How did you know that we have a bakery....~Your a Psych~

~XOXO~

kwesifriends
20-03-2008, 15:44
I'm very excited now...All I need to do is wait for Solandias confirm thanks Solnadia for making this forum!

~XOXO~

memries
20-03-2008, 22:26
I always pay my membership with an Amazon gift certificate. I think it is one of the options. It was not so hard once I located all the right buttons and it works. I don't care for Paypal either, I joined and never figured out how to use it anyway.