Rx Hierophant

Celtic_Dragon

I was just reviewing thirteen's reversal meanings and I had gotten to the hierophand when I thought to myself...this sounds much like our society. Perhaps it's just my opinion but I thought I would bring this up to see what other's had to say about it. Especially being that this year we vote in a new president. Aside the fact that this is the first time a black man & a woman are running, many president election years & even state governors have had campaigns where ads (radio & tv) have undermined the other candidate by using cheep tricks and looking up the other's history to pull a fast one to try and make themselves look better. While I understand the important fact of keeping state & religion seperate, you still need to incorporate the fact that each individual in every campaign have their own subconsious, ego & superego to dictate their actions and provide a guilty consious to divide the right & wrong decisions that provide a winning & losing candidate.

I've heard so many theories as to how the elections will go. One disturbing thing I heard was that if Hillary was voted in that she would mearly be a puppet in her service as president which gives me a visual of thirteen's upside-down rx version of the Hierophant. Or even the blocked version where she could bark orders till her throat was dry but no one would hear her. But then again that could be the same for Obama with the senate if say some of the older members don't have an open mind about being told what to do by an african-american. Those are just a few examples I can see happening. What is everyone elses' take?......

(p.s if this is too political for this website I understand if it's removed)