anyone do birth charts for children? please spam me with gift suggestions!

tarotmama

Hello!

My son is turning 1 in April and I would like to have his chart drawn in a way that I could frame and hang in his nursery/bedroom.

If you know of anyone who can do this in a manner that is suitable for children, please please spam me with their website/contact info!

I would like to spend under $50 or barter services if possible.

Thanks!

star-lover

http://www.astro.com/prod/pr_reports_e.htm

55$

liz greene offers various horoscopes including a childrens horoscope

i don't know though if it includes a chart graphic or not, you could email

you can draw up the horoscope for free on there by entering the details and then go into extended chart selection - there are various options to click on to how the chart style is drawn - there is a very bold colourful one which could be suitable

franniee

I bought one for my daughter - Astrologyzone.com and I was a bit disappointed. It basically was a cut and paste job - so if she had one aspect they told me about that and another aspect they told me about that but they didn't tell me how the two aspects or all of the aspects effect one another.... do you know what I mean?

I could compile her aspects and her planets in each sign and what that means - that is not hard but I needed someone to tell me how it all fits together as a whole and that is not what I got..... for example one of her aspects makes her shy and 5 others make her outgoing.... they list the attributes of each aspect rather than integrating them and saying she will mostly be outgoing but in certain situations such as XYZ you will see her be reticent.... Am I asking for too much???

Anyway if you don't mind that part then this was a lovely presentation and it is accurate because she is all that they describe..... :)

We also got her a name book which she loves..... each letter of her name is on a different page with a story published by I See ME! inc. Very cool hardcover book my husband got her for her 1st christmas or something.... she still loves it - she is 4. :)

If you just want the birthchart I can shoot one out for you and send you a PDF and you can print it out....