Dreaming in Color Luman Deck

HearthCricket

These are gorgeous and absolutely breathtaking! I have seen pictures online and wasn't into oracles as much as I am now, and finally took the plunge! I am so glad that I did. Dreaming is such a perfect title because you are literally swept away by the colours into some meditative state and it is almost like you have a fey's view of the garden! Interesting choice for Emotion. I look forward to reading the book because it seem rather dark to me, but lovely, still. This is my idea of a perfect oracle for meditation and it is going to go to very good use!!! I am curious how well it has worked for people in readings.

huredriel

There's a book? I got the LWB when I bought the deck years ago, but didn't think there was an accompanying book :confused:

HearthCricket

That is what I was referring to. Sorry about the confusion! I did a good shuffle, pulled a card and got Gifting and loved what it says. I gifted someone new in my life something very special that was very much "her" and she loved it, so I am really happy that it found the right home. When I picked this as my card today I just teared up. It just summed up my day and everything the day has also gifted me with. I think I am going to get along very well with this deck!

mdawn

I have used this deck for meditation and for readings. It is my first choice for both.

What I love the most about this deck is that when I read, the cards move for me: up, down, side to side. What I notice in a card for one reading is often different than the same card in another reading. I am still trying to get the basics down with tarot and in the mean time I have an oracle that works.

I really hope that you enjoy your new deck! :) Best wishes!

-mdawn-

HearthCricket

Thank you for your feedback! I am loving it! It is very powerful. And the backs are gorgeous, too! I really like what I am getting both out of the book and on my own from this deck. I am so glad I finally got around to buying it!

bershka

HC, just wondering, where did you order the deck? Off the official website or a distributor?

I read a thread somewhere on this forum on the difference between glossy pictures and pictures that are not the same on the website so I have been putting it off *sigh*

HearthCricket

I bought mine through Ash Tree. The prices elsewhere are often very high. The cards have a glossy finish, but they do look just like the pictures on the website. I see no difference except that they might look a tad brighter because of the computer lighting behind them, but they are quite vivid in colour. I love them so much I bought a backup. The ship fast, too. IMO worth every cent.

HearthCricket

That is the place! And they are so worth it. I just love them! What pictures are supposed to look different than the actual cards?