William's Journey

Bartmanhomer

This is a tarot card story that I've made up on my own for once. So I hope you enjoy it even it's you don't

William's Journey:

1. Beginning #1: The Fool: Once there was a young man named William who dress in black which he start his own path of the unknown.

2. Beginning #2: Prince Of Wands: Soon he met Ian, a red-hairded young man with symbolize a lion. He's the prince of wands. He's very friendly and energetic, strong and righteous. He's possess the fire qualities. William asked Ian to join his journey. Ian join William quest.

3. Beginning #3: 8 of cups: William feel like that he need to leave his new friend to do his journey on his own.

4. Middle #1: 5 of wands: As William was about to leave, Ian tried to stop him. However both men was aruging and fighting for some confusing reason. Shortly after both of them stop fighting.

5. Middle #2: The Hermit: William apoplogize to Ian for being traumatic. Ian accept his apology. William explain to Ian what been bothering him. He feel very lonely and depressed that something missing inside. Ian told William that he need a female partner to be part of your life.

6. Middle #3: Justice: By all fairness, William and Ian agreee not to fight with each other anymore and they continue their journey.

7: Ending #1: 5 of pentacles: William remember all of the diffcult times he's been through, being lonely and depressed, he feel worry that he'll never find his woman.

8: Ending #2: The Lovers: But suddenly he saw a beautful and attractive woman in white at the top of hill, William approaches her and found what he was looking for. It was his enstrange girlfriend.

9. Ending #3: 6 of wands: William and his girlfriend Patrica are together again. Thanks to their new friend, Ian William Journey is complete.

sacredashes

I'm really glad William found his girlfriend in the end. Sounds like he missed her a lot while she was away. :heart:

And Ian turned out to be a real physician for the soul. They're both real lucky to have him as a friend. ;)

Ash

Major Tom

This is delightful.

Have you thought about illustrating the story? ;)

Bartmanhomer

Illustrating a story? No, but I think that would be a good idea. What do you have in mind Major Tom?

starrystarrynight

What a great story, bart! It put a smile on my face and a renewal of my love of tarot into my heart!

Bartmanhomer

Thanks everybody! I'm really glad that all of you enjoy it! :D

Bartmanhomer

So what your favorite part of the story?

Bartmanhomer

Does anybody else have any comments?