Looking for wholsalers of Tarot

Dancing Bear

Again sorry I had no idea where to post this.. this time i did read through all board descriptions but nothing seemed to fit really

heres the rundown

I run my own party plan Tarot Party business here in my home town.. i sell gift ware and goods that i feel are appropriate and go hand in hand with Tarot... it has taken off at a speed i did not expect at all...

I am curious where do i go to get Tarot decks at wholesale..
I am not a huge business as i am only 3 months young..and probably would only buy a few decks here and there...(at the moment )

Here in my home town it is hard to buy a Tarot deck, if you do find a deck the price is through the roof..

I would like to offer my customers decks at resonable prices, and not charge an arm and a leg, like most places here, bringing us up to world standards..

Can any one point me in the right direction...
I have an ABN and am above board...

You will find more information about my business in my website..and the type of goods i am selling, keeping in mind in the website it is only a taste...and not the entire range.

I am hoping someone in here is able to help...

DB xx

Ruby7

I don't know how it works, but I would think you should contact all the tarot publishing companies and explain that you are a business and would like to sell their decks. They may or may not have a minimum number of decks that you would have to purchase.

All the best,
Ruby7

Alta

Scion posted a thread like this and got some good answers. Try a search on threads started by him in Professional.

Dancing Bear

Thanks Georgie..for the link....

I have read the thread and i have come accross the same thing with US Games... the stuff you have to do , just to be looked at... and then it is $150 minimum... I am only looking at buying a couple of decks at a time... As
I am still starting off..
I can still buy decks online inc postage cheaper than we can get them here in my home town... Maybe i may have to resort to that...