SiriusUK
13-04-2008, 01:45
I've done some research in books and on here and the main ones seem to be

Amber
Opal
Peridot
Tourquoise

and apparently Gold but i cant afford that :D

I have a problem with my central nervous which im still being treated for but it makes it very difficult for me to deal with emotions, im up and down and all over the place. I wont use any drugs, got some herbs for calming and balancing the nervous system now im looking at crystals.. i have quite a few a friend bought me but want to focus on emotion balancing ones. So before i buy them, im hoping someone with more experience than me can tell me if there are any important ones im missing?

Btw we are talking some serious emotional instability here imagine a bloke who is a teenage girl with major PMS who's also going through the menopause LOL! :D :D i know i know... i wouldnt live with me either if i had a choice lol

Nisha
13-04-2008, 02:24
You might want to consider Lapis Lazuli and Green Jade as well. Green Jade is very calming to the nervous system and Lapis helps to release stress that is held in the body and also shields from harm.

Have you considered Bach Flower remedies? I would recommend Rescue Remedy from the Bach Flower remedies. I find it very effective to put a few drops of that in water and then sip it. Calms me right down even in the most stressful circumstances. It's usually available at health stores. You can find more info on it here: Rescue Remedy (http://www.rescueremedy.com/).

Hope this helps. :)

~Nisha

SiriusUK
13-04-2008, 03:30
You might want to consider Lapis Lazuli and Green Jade as well. Green Jade is very calming to the nervous system and Lapis helps to release stress that is held in the body and also shields from harm.

Have you considered Bach Flower remedies? I would recommend Rescue Remedy from the Bach Flower remedies. I find it very effective to put a few drops of that in water and then sip it. Calms me right down even in the most stressful circumstances. It's usually available at health stores. You can find more info on it here: Rescue Remedy (http://www.rescueremedy.com/).

Hope this helps. :)

~Nisha

Thank you Nisha, have added both to my list, i'll look them up too :)

Its funny you should mention the Bach Flower remedy, the same friend who got me the crystals got me that too. I tried it for calming myself but it didnt help much, i think because its a physical problem with my central nervous system. Im hoping to see more improvement with balancing of emotions as it might help me cope with stress better and reduce the hyperactivity of my system. Im going to dig out the rescue remedy again now you reminded me of it :)

alanemeriel
14-04-2008, 01:58
For your central nervous system, you can use amazonite and blue tourmaline. I have a Brazilian book about healing crystals and the author considers both for the physical problems in the brain.

Good luck!

SiriusUK
14-04-2008, 02:56
For your central nervous system, you can use amazonite and blue tourmaline. I have a Brazilian book about healing crystals and the author considers both for the physical problems in the brain.

Good luck!

Thanks alanemeriel :)

elenamhs
14-04-2008, 16:54
I have had luck with aventurine (green). My kids one day told me that whenever I wore that aventurine pendant that I NEVER yelled at them. I had to think about it but it was true. It just mellowed me out. Green jade also.

I'm sure this is kind of an individual thing depending what chakra is involved in the instability.

Green supports the heart chakra. Some of your oranges and browns would support the adrenals and base chakra.

There is a useful book by Judy Hall: "Crystal Prescriptions" which gives you lists for various conditions.

Good Luck,

SiriusUK
16-04-2008, 20:43
I have had luck with aventurine (green). My kids one day told me that whenever I wore that aventurine pendant that I NEVER yelled at them. I had to think about it but it was true. It just mellowed me out. Green jade also.

I'm sure this is kind of an individual thing depending what chakra is involved in the instability.

Green supports the heart chakra. Some of your oranges and browns would support the adrenals and base chakra.

There is a useful book by Judy Hall: "Crystal Prescriptions" which gives you lists for various conditions.

Good Luck,

That's very interesting regarding the aventurine.. I wouldnt mind being mellowed out :D

Thanks everyone you have given me a lot to think about :)

I'll also check out that book too thanks elenamhs :thumbsup: