ISO desktop astrology widgets

Grigori

Does anyone know were I could download some astrology widgets for my desktop? I have a nice moonphases one already, but would love to find a clock for the planetary hours. I've found a couple that are website plug-ins, or for Mac OS's, but I'm really after something for a Windows desktop (I'm on Vista)

Any ideas much appreciated!

inanna_tarot

oooh there used to be a little program that you could see the planet movements and the ticking by of the asc line on your desktop... dont know if it still exists. Im off to google for u sweetie

Grigori

Bless you lovely Innana. :D I found a fun one that has the chinese clock, but its Mac only sadly. It would be great to have the chinese clock, magical hours, and current ascendant on my desktop.

This is the Moon Phase one I found, its quite pretty. And the moon has a scattering of stars around it, so it blends in very nicely with my current seaside desktop background. :)

EDIT:
thanks! That is cool. It is things like that I'd like to find, but ones I can place on the desktop. I can look up the information in my software, or work it out the old fashioned way ;) but I'd really love to have those couple of basic things there constantly, to help me get into the rhythms of them. :D

Grigori

Corrr! Mother load :D Thanks AW :*

Grigori

Ooh thanks Alta, I just saw this!

I found a nifty one today also http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/index.html

Installs a little program that give you the calender for planetary hours and moon phases, but also puts the glyph for the currently planet in your taskbar.