Can't wait!!

Eddie

OK about 5 days to go and I am soooooooooo excited.
Next Sunday I have my very first MBS fayre.
I have my tarot goodie bag ready.
I found a beautiful half hourglass timer to go on my table, business cards, leaflets, table covering, my favorite crystals.
Have I forgotten anything?
Well not forgetting my cards of course!!
If anyone is in the area, do pop in and say hello.
Eddie

Chronata

That's absolutely Awesome, Eddie!

You will have to come back and let us know how it all went!

I have a feeling that it will be a wonderful experience!

Don't forget...extra paper and pen (which is something that I always need and always forget!) and lots of bottled water!

franniee

Great news Eddie!!! I am so excited for you! :)

I think you have all that you need.... water too and your all set. :)

Blessings to you! :heart:

Grizabella

The best part is that you're so positive and excited about this! With that spirit, I'm sure you're going to do just great.

AJ

Cool beans! Please do come back and give us a blow by blow of the day. all the very best!

Demon Goddess

Eddie... one thing I always need at shows and never have is Tylenol. :) With all that psychic bombardment, you might want a bottle handy.

Good luck with it! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I've found myself googling local psychic fairs and discovered that I just missed one!

Eddie

Thank you all for your encouraging words!
Will deffinately let you all know how it goes.
Still excited and can't wait,
Eddie:D

Michelle

Have a GREAT time, Eddie :) !

Don't forget lots of water, and breaks when you need them ~

And please let us know how it goes :heart:.

Namaste,
Michelle

nicky

Bring tissues...you never know-

Also I always like to have a little something to remind me of me... when I am doing reading after reading I lose me somewhere... I am in that zone and it helps to take a moment every so often to ground myself... I peek at a picture of my kids in my purse, or hold a stone with energy...whatver you need... but when I read it feels like I am so there for the people that 'me' is gone... weird eh?

have fun and remember 'you'

satinangel

Remember to breathe and that you do not have to fill every second of the reading with voice.

Lots of water! :)

Have a blast! Can't wait to hear about YOUR experience!!!!

SatinAngel