Jenny’s Engagement Ring

Minderwiz

Kes,

I hope this helps

The Chart is just about radical – I had to stretch the rules a little on the Void of Course Moon, but I did so using a precedent from William Lilly the father of Modern Horary Astrology, so I think my reading will be OK in principle.

The Moon’s most recent aspect is a square to Saturn. Saturn is in the fourth House of the Chart as cast, but Jenny is ruled by the Seventh House (as a named person) and this is her tenth House. Although this is normally taken as the House of career, it also rules social status and engagement and marriage is one aspect of social status. The next aspect made by the Moon will be a square to Mercury in the eleventh House of the chart which is her fifth House of Romance – I would take it that the loss of the engagement ring will not be particularly good news (Mercury) for the romance.

Her ruler is the Sun, as Leo is on the cusp of the seventh. The Sun is in Her fourth House (of home and family – at the moment she feels in need of protection and security and home is the place to get that. Her Sun is also conjunct Pluto – not a particularly good sign, though at a positive level it suggests the possibility that the loss of the ring will lead to some personal transformation. The Sun is also opposed by Saturn in her tenth House of social status but it does receive a trine from Jupiter in her twelfth House. On balance I’d probably say these indicate the trouble she feels she is in but there is at least some hope through Jupiter. However the twelfth is also the House of self undoing (she lost the ring) and Jupiter is also retrograde.

The engagement ring is her personal movable property and is therefore ruled by her second house (the eighth House of the chart I cast). This House is ruled by Venus – the lesser benefic and a good sign. Venus is conjunct Mars and square Neptune. This is not so good. Mars is the lesser malefic and this aspect weakens Venus, Mars is also in dignity in Scorpio and Venus is in detriment – Mars will therefore overcome Venus’ good effect. Both Venus and Mars are in her second House. Possible places indicated by her second house are in a pocketbook, wallet, safe deposit box, vault, filing cabinet or any place she stores valuables – she may have overlooked it. Her second is also the fourth house (home) of a friend (her eleventh) so it might be in the home of one of her friends (possibly yours). Indeed if she lost it at your house then try the garbage, the bathroom, anywhere near plumbing or water, or near your waste disposal. If I keep to her second House it has Libra on the cusp so it could be somewhere high, or upstairs, near a window, near clean air or if lost outside near hills and trees.

For directions the chart indicates a mainly a westerly direction, and possibly a little south.

OK that’s as far as I can go. My feeling is that it is somewhere where she keeps her valuables if she lost it at home (say in the same room and high up); She may have lost it in a friend’s house (if yours try the places mentioned) or if she lost it outside again try high ground, possibly newly dug earth or in a new structure.

Keslynn

Thank you so much, Minderwiz. I'll let her know the places you suggested, and I'll keep you updated.

:) Kes

Minderwiz

Please do keep me updated - so I can find out where I've gone wrong LOL

Thinking about it after the post, Venus is actually in Scorpio, even though the relevant house starts in Libra, so it may well be that the ring is near water or liquids, much lower down than I suggested, in a damp place, or is hidden - possibly under floorboards or other obstruction. The overall location should be the same area though, so tell her to try high up and low down.

If I had more experience I might able to be more precise, but at the moment I'm just setting out in this area.