New Mundane Reading - Developing a Spread

MeeWah

As with past interest in conducting a series of readings on the same subject, this thread to serve for the purpose of barnstorming a spread to be used for a series of readings to bear a common title & to include the reader's name to avoid confusion:

"Mundane Readings: Madeleine McCann (reader/user name)"

For the background to this, see Your Readings (where a link to this thread placed):

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=98026&page=2&pp=10

Please keep in mind that the simpler the spread, the more likely the focussed & clear the results. & please confine the posts to the spread only.

Thanks!

starrystarrynight

I would just suggest that there be NO yes/no questions in the spread. (Like "Is she still alive?")

re-pete-a

the only thing watched here is this computer,,,,,,,,,ignoramus would fit.....can anyone post a picture????? also as a suggestion how's about someone like ALADDIN or EDDY(time +attention+emotive connections) do a spread and post it ,plus a female's spread(only two,+&- forces,completed circle)a male and a female.......post them 2,,,,,,, .THEN interpretations ,etc of others posted.........just a idea.............the feeling behind that idea is the more power given to something the more power it has..........2 spreads ,many minds,one wouldn't want to tangle with it,,,,,,,,,,from a base of LOVE,,,,,,,,,,not a right or wrong judgements,resistances FEELING,,,,,,,,,,,,,just LOVE,IN SERVICE FOR LOVE..................NO TRUTHS/proofs REQUIRED OR SOUGHT..........this wont appeal to the egotists........ACE OF CUPS AND THE FOOL........

P.S. all common THEMES/READINGS on those spreads collected/colated

Aladdin

Madeleine McCann.

re-pete-a,
i have to admit to being an ignoramous in computer terms but will of course think about what you've suggested after hopefully regrowing some new brain cells overnight !

dinah1

Can we not just ask where her physical body is? That works either way...?

MeeWah

starrystarrynight said:
I would just suggest that there be NO yes/no questions in the spread. (Like "Is she still alive?")

Excellent suggestion! Yes/No queries tend to result in the ambiguous.

Positions phrased towards obtaining information. Such as:

Who or what caused Madeleine's disappearance?

Describe the party responsible.

MeeWah

dinah1 said:
Can we not just ask where her physical body is? That works either way...?

Yes. Those geared to obtaining the descriptive to provide the informative.

MeeWah

Not decided yet to do a reading, but if I do, probably using my Conspiracy Theory Spread (used for past reading topics & adaptable to other types of readings) with some changes to include suggestions earlier in this thread.

Conpiracy Theory Spread (original)
1. What is known:
2. What is not known:
3. What is true:
4. What is not true:
5. Additional insight(s):
6. Conclusion:

Conspiracy Theory Spread (alternate to encompass Madeleine McCann's disappearance)
1. What is known of Madeleine's disappearance:
2. What is not known of...
3. What is true of...
4. What is not true of...
5. Describe the party/parties responsible
6. Where is Madeleine's physical location?

Ideas & suggestions welcome.

re-pete-a

MEE WAH,,,,,cast the cards,,,,,,,,,that was your first impulse,that 's the way intuition works as this one understands it.........am waiting eagerly......first impulse,that spread,it's right..............how many kicks in the ego's rear will it take to find her,,,,,,who cares!!!! a small fee /ransom for contact,don't you think?......there's a soul/spirit waiting,,,,,,,,,,,here or there, it's still lonely.....THE THREE LEVELS OF CREATION.........THINKING ,FEELING,DOING .....we've got two
at this stage.......remember T. EDDISON and the light bulb,of his failures he said,WE NOW KNOW A THOUSAND THINGS THAT DON'T WORK.......AND ONLY ONE THAT DOES.......

firecatpickles

re-pete-a, finding your posts increasingly difficult to read. Could you please not use so much ,...-puncutuation?!?...,,,,

On topic: I think that it is important, esp. in mundane readings, that one stick to the question/issue/focus of each positional meaning and not read too much "extra stuff" into the card.

For example, if we ask "what is the relationship of 'said person' to 'victim'", then important not to go off on a tangent about time/location/reason.

In other words, it helps me, while doing mundane readings, to be very specific about positional meanings and not deviate.

Just my $.02