PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety?

HonestPuck
06-05-2008, 02:15
I wondering what crystals/herbs would be good for anxiety over a specific thing? Preferably ones that aren't insanely expensive. I'd rather not go into the details here, but if you want more information to help make a suggestion, PM me.

Thanks!

Willow Huntermoon
06-05-2008, 02:21
What has worked for me, (I am no expert) I purchased 2 smooth flat stones with carvings on them.
The first one Hematite with a black cat carved on it.
The second one was a Sunstone with a Golden Buffalo carved on it.
I carried one in each pocket and worked wonders for me during an anxious period.

Just a suggustion,
Willow Huntermoon ;)

HonestPuck
06-05-2008, 02:36
If I could find a Hematite with a cat carved on it, that would be perfect for several reasons. I'll have to keep an eye out for something like that.

Thanks!

Willow Huntermoon
06-05-2008, 03:10
Here is where I got mine, it was inexpensive. The Hedge Witch www.hedgewitch.com although they don't offer online shopping I am sure if you call/email them, something can be arranged, maybe they can send it to you.

And just a correction it has a carved gold cat on it, and eaisily fits in your palm, Its oval and smooth. They have a basket of them with different animal on various crystals.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Willow Huntermoon

wumpkie
06-05-2008, 05:59
I find that Labradorite helps me, I have big chunks of it everywhere and I have jewellery as well.

Other crystals that you might find helpful: Aquamarine, aventurine, blue quartz, calcite and citrine. These are all pretty inexpensive (depending on how much you want :D In my case I would love to fill up the whole house :D)

I also once suffered quite badly from panic attacks and I asked for help here and I found the advice from all these guys fantastic.

Here's the link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=83685

fina
07-05-2008, 13:51
herb for anxiety include catnip, chamomile, and damiana. Make tea, go have a bath, go to bed.

Hope this helps.

geministar
20-05-2008, 20:24
I really like having blue lace agate near me when Im anxious. That and Rose Quartz. They are both pale in colour and that is very calming.

BodhiSeed
20-05-2008, 21:23
If I could find a Hematite with a cat carved on it, that would be perfect for several reasons. I'll have to keep an eye out for something like that.

Thanks!
Here are some curled, sleeping kitties; I believe they have one made of hematite too:
http://www.phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/crystalcarvings0.htm

My favorite calming stones are blue lace agate, lepidolite, lapis lazuli, and lithium in quartz (all I've found easily on ebay).

afrosaxon
21-05-2008, 00:35
I've had success with golden rutilated quartz, blue celestite, and bronzite.

Citrine, carnelian and moonstone also calm me down, for some reason. *shrug*

T.

Apollonia
21-05-2008, 08:57
I like amber for anxiety, but be sure you get it from a reputable seller, because amber is relatively easy to fake.

crystalflame
23-05-2008, 22:34
When it comes to anxiety, I have had a lot of success with tourmaline. I believe Sunstone should also be quite good for calming down.

Whitney
20-06-2008, 07:14
I've been using tiger's eye. I've fallen asleep with it (by accident) and it's helped. Sometimes I play with it or rub it. Now I just picture it and I feel more relieved.