You Know You Trust Your Reader When...

firecatpickles

You know you trust your reader when...

You skip right ahead to the reading and don't bother to look at what cards were in the spread!

shadowdancer

They don't have a sharp intake of breath if the Death card is overturned

annabubble

You don't feel the need to not tell them anything in case it gives them a clue about something which they may then try to tell to you as if they have psychically picked up on it. :)

Heavensent

You see results of the reading:p!!!

re-pete-a

heavensent, isn't that a repeat offender. Smiling , as the $ is quickly stashed,the lights lower,soft music ,the readers voice is put on ECHO amplification,and a spotlight is shon into your eyes. Well that's how this one does it !!!!TRUST ME (on echo ,with appropriate music)DO COME AGAIN !!!

bombay

you wish you hadn't moved to the other side of globe because you really want to consult her!

Disa

She's working at a psychic fair getting paid next to nothing and she's really, really good and she says. "I just come out here because I'm called to do it, it isn't about the money"

rcb30872

When you are actually interested in what they are saying (believe me, I went for a professional reader, huh! professional my rear end, it was the biggest load of bull**** that I ever heard, I spent most of my time doing the constant eye movement, rolling my eyes in the head, the whole lot!)

rabidwolfie

What they are saying makes sense & you can relate it to your problem/question/life without having to stretch your imagination.

PentQueen

When they don't ask you questions...they just give you the answers.