I got My Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards! Yayyy

MysticalMoose

My Russian Gypsy Fortune Cards arrived this morning & I am just so excited by them that I had to post!!! :D the colours are even more beautiful than they looked online. I shuffled & laid out the cards & WOW what a totally accurate reading I got! Confirmed things that have happened within the last 24 hours & gave me some pointers as to what to expect next.l think I have found "MY" oracle. I feel so connected with these cards straightaway & cant stop looking at & touching them. I have a lovely jewelled box that they fit into perfectly. I am looking forward to reading for some friends with them tomorrow! I know some of you have this deck too & I have been fascinated by Valerias Tea Room thread & am soooo glad that I finally took the plunge & ordered!!

Ok Ive stopped gushing now *blush*

:laugh: MM

franniee

love them too! :heart: Enjoy!

celticnoodle

ooohhhh! i've been admiring these cards myself from afar! :) almost purchased them once--awhile ago. I may need to wait for my birthday though---(October).

glad for you & enjoy your new deck!!! :)

bluefairy

i love these cards too, they are great!i am thinking of getting another just in case these get to worn out..hehehe

silverwings94

I have these also and tey are very accurate. I just love working with them.

thorhammer

I was sooooo excited to find these in a local (and very cool) metaphysical shop, I snapped them up despite the price ($70) which I thought a little over-the-top.

I absolutely adore the colours, so bright and beautiful! And the backs! Very classy and olde-worlde . . . :D. It took me a while to get the hang of the method, but I'm a bit less shaky now.

But they're so wildly inaccurate for me that at this stage, I'm only keeping them because I love the pictures. When I read with them, I get this mounting frustration (by "frustration", I mean "seething rage") that they're just not making any sense at all! It drives me nuts! I spent all that money, on a set that I really do love, but I just CANNOT read with the damn things! It's infuriating!

They sap my self-esteem so much that one day I'm going to have to trade them . . . sadly :(

\m/ Kat

bluefairy

how come is there something you are not doing right because i find them to be very accurate maybe we can help you in some way?i would hate to see you spend that kind of money and get nothing out of it.

thorhammer

I don't know . . . I match the pictures, I read the meanings with the positions . . . and it's all wrong! Ach! Maybe it's just not "time" yet, you know? I'll put 'em aside for a few months.

Technically speaking, I shouldn't have even opened them up! I bought them smack in the middle of my IDS, and although they're an oracle, it was cheating, really. But since they're so different from Tarot I didn't feel bad doing it. Maybe it's the Universe reprimanding me, and when the IDS is over and my pledge isn't binding me anymore, it'll all come good?

Oh well. Win some, lose some, eh?

\m/ Kat

lark

This is a deck that you really need to marinate the readings...they seem to be very "future" oriented....I've often written down the meanings and gone back a month later and it's all jelled together and made perfect sense.
(I let the card spread sit out on the table for a few days...I often come back and find a combination I missed the first time around.)
This is the deck that predicted my daughter would go to Japan...two years before she got the oportunity to go.....and that a fair I was asked to join would fail in a nasty manner...so I steered clear.....and it did.
I love these cards I pull them out for the "big gun" questions....and they are so fun to work with.

firefrost

Kat - keep them and put them away for now.

I have them and I love them and maybe as you said, when the time is right, they'll make sense to you.

(((Kat)))

Hils :love: