2 small predictions came true

shadowmon

whew! this is a stepping stone for me, i was doing a few readings on work and my relationship that ended, well from what i gathered in the cards she was going to give me a second chance (this was before i got some more concrete help here about the relationship issue) and then again for work on how my boss was gonna be stupid with me and about my pay....

now! the 1 question that has passed my thoughts are, since i knew this was comming since sunday, there was almost no way to prevent this was there? in all honesty im not so sure what the point of reading is anymore, yes it can help with my decisions and so forth, but even professional readings, this 1 women that i go to she told me everything taht was going to happen with me and my girlfriend and 99.9% of it played out exactly like she said..so that makes me wonder if i really do have free will or this whole world is set up to make us think we do but there are so many calculated steps built into our life paths that no matter what happens we are going to follow the order it was laid out for us in, even if we detour into a side road, we always end up on the main one again...

just a little thougths, let me knwo what you all think thanks!

GenoviaJ

I dont think the cards predict the future. I believe we as human beings are all energy forms, we emit energy- negative or postive and the cards pick up on that. Change your thought, change your heart, change your life. The problem is that we are on "auto pilot" reliving the same habitual reactions and actions over again, because it is how we learn to cope, survive and for ease of use in day to day functioning. I mean suppose we had to relearn everyday how to say good morning or how to walk to the bathroom, we would never progress.

The cards can help us see patterns, and make choices about how we react and respond to the energy in our lives. In other words, if we are dealing with this situation, what energy do we want to bring to the table to get the best or better outcome. In some aspects is about choices, in a far greater aspect is about evolution of ones spirit, reaching goals and personal growth.

You may have know what your GF was "intending" of "feeling"- either you could prepare yourself by accepting it before hand or trying to react or respond in a way that transformed the situation.

That is my take on it.

shadowmon

GenoviaJ said:
I dont think the cards predict the future. I believe we as human beings are all energy forms, we emit energy- negative or postive and the cards pick up on that. Change your thought, change your heart, change your life. The problem is that we are on "auto pilot" reliving the same habitual reactions and actions over again, because it is how we learn to cope, survive and for ease of use in day to day functioning. I mean suppose we had to relearn everyday how to say good morning or how to walk to the bathroom, we would never progress.

The cards can help us see patterns, and make choices about how we react and respond to the energy in our lives. In other words, if we are dealing with this situation, what energy do we want to bring to the table to get the best or better outcome. In some aspects is about choices, in a far greater aspect is about evolution of ones spirit, reaching goals and personal growth.

You may have know what your GF was "intending" of "feeling"- either you could prepare yourself by accepting it before hand or trying to react or respond in a way that transformed the situation.

That is my take on it.

the last part of the gf thing you mentioned yes i beleive that is true and a very good point, as i did know what she was feeling and so on, and my boss situation that i read about on sunday happend today and you are rigth i almost laughed out loud when he called me in for a "sec" lmao

Hooked on TdM

We do have free will, I call it choices. Tarot reading to me is the giving of insights and possibilities. Both of which are changeable at any time due to our choices. If we all had some road map we had to follow, there would be no amazing stories about people making changes, helping others, changing the world and themselves.

Really the way I see this situation is that the cards told you of the possibilities due to current influences. You chose not to do or change anything, instead choosing to just wait and change nothing. Your choices are what made these events happen.

I believe that Tarot is a tool to become a wiser and better person, for each of us. It's a guide not the be all end all future telling.

Hooked

shadowmon

Hooked on TdM said:
We do have free will, I call it choices. Tarot reading to me is the giving of insights and possibilities. Both of which are changeable at any time due to our choices. If we all had some road map we had to follow, there would be no amazing stories about people making changes, helping others, changing the world and themselves.

Really the way I see this situation is that the cards told you of the possibilities due to current influences. You chose not to do or change anything, instead choosing to just wait and change nothing. Your choices are what made these events happen.

I believe that Tarot is a tool to become a wiser and better person, for each of us. It's a guide not the be all end all future telling.

Hooked

thats what im trying to say, theres no way to prove this, but im saying that, even tho there are stories about people helping others, making changes, quitting drugs, changing the world, who says that this wasnt written in their life path? who says it wasnt, all im saying it, it seems as if though ok tarot can help but even if you try and try to change sometimes its unavoidable and you can all agree with me on that, there are certain things you can see comming in tarot and you can try and change whatever but when it all comes down to it, if its going to happen, life is getting thrown at you weather you thnik you can change it or not, it will happen because its out of your control, thats why i wonder how much control we really do have

Hooked on TdM

Change takes time. The smallest change now, that seems to make no difference, can make the largest differences later on. How does one know? Experience with change. I am one of those that lived on the streets, did drugs, was completely out of control. I grew up in severe violence and knew nothing but violence. My little changes that I made as a teen and young adult have paid off in spades as an older adult. I couldn't and didn't see the changes in the first decade. I have free will, I have choices and I choose to use them. I just know that one change now may not appear to be making a difference but give it a decade and I will see and feel the difference as others around me will. Was this written in some book of destiny? Hell no. If that was the case I would have been dead years ago. There are always certain things out of our control. I can't control the weather, other people etc. What is in my control, I can change and make a difference. What I can't I learn to accept and work around.

Hooked

Demon Goddess

All we have is free will and we make it all up as we go along. Nothing is carved in stone in Tarot. Because, knowing what is coming, one can make changes to keep it from happening... or... ensure that it happens by doing the right things.

Tarot reads for now... read again ten minutes from now and maybe nothing has changed... Maybe something has happened and a completely different outcome is possible.

It is what it is.

If you want to get really technical... once you do A Course in Miracles... none of this is real, and then where are you? :bugeyed:

shadowmon

Hooked on TdM said:
Change takes time. The smallest change now, that seems to make no difference, can make the largest differences later on. How does one know? Experience with change. I am one of those that lived on the streets, did drugs, was completely out of control. I grew up in severe violence and knew nothing but violence. My little changes that I made as a teen and young adult have paid off in spades as an older adult. I couldn't and didn't see the changes in the first decade. I have free will, I have choices and I choose to use them. I just know that one change now may not appear to be making a difference but give it a decade and I will see and feel the difference as others around me will. Was this written in some book of destiny? Hell no. If that was the case I would have been dead years ago. There are always certain things out of our control. I can't control the weather, other people etc. What is in my control, I can change and make a difference. What I can't I learn to accept and work around.

Hooked

lol you still dont see what im getting at, of course we all have choices we can make to change ourselves and whatever else we can...what im trying to say is, how do you know this wasnt prewritten somewhere for you as a life path? what if all those changes you made were also writtenout for you to follow..the thing is, you may think ok i have choices and i can change, of course you can, but theres no way to prove that you had every change done because YOU wanted to, it could have all been worked into your life because of further soul growth, who knows..i could be completly wrong or right, you could be right or wrong also..im just saying, from what ive experienced from other readings, it really sets my mind off because i was told about things that would happen from a pro reader and everything she said has come true almost in a scary way, so now the question for me again remains, how come i couldnt avoid all the things she said even tho she told me?

shadowmon

Demon Goddess said:
All we have is free will and we make it all up as we go along. Nothing is carved in stone in Tarot. Because, knowing what is coming, one can make changes to keep it from happening... or... ensure that it happens by doing the right things.

Tarot reads for now... read again ten minutes from now and maybe nothing has changed... Maybe something has happened and a completely different outcome is possible.

It is what it is.

If you want to get really technical... once you do A Course in Miracles... none of this is real, and then where are you? :bugeyed:

i know im just throwing thoughts out there, and again, like i said, i understand nothing is carved in stone, i truely beleive that there is 1 main road with many sideroads, but im saying somehow we always get back on the main even with all the detours...also about knowing what is comming, yes i knew what was comming, i did try and prevent what happend from happening, but i couldnt prevent it because of certain things that happen along the way, so from my own experience, i can see this thing comming a mile away but i still couldnt change the outcome no matter how hard i tired, maybe its only me..

Hooked on TdM

I do see what your getting at. And I do know that my changes were made of my choices and that wasn't pre-destined anywhere. I know this from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul. I would not be alive had I not chosen the way I did in the last two decades.

I guess you will have to find a way to believe for yourself. Find your personal truths. Mine is certainly that I have a choice and I can change myself and my world for the better. I do hope you can find the peace you are seeking.

Best of luck!

Hooked