Spider Tarot?

Oni

Ok i did not do a search but like i have seen alot of decks and i can not seem to find any that feature spiders. Has anyone seen one? I honestly do not know why i want one now, i guess i have gotten older and gone threw alot of serius isssues over the past 5yrs and like just in the past 6wks i have had some really really really good things happen to me and i am doing better than i have even before i had the life troubles of the past 5yrs, and for some reason i have had this like spider fetish. I just brought a really large sliver spider ring(it is so pretty but odd, the like top of its fingers go almost to my nuckle on my ring finger and the like bootie part goes to my other nuckle and the bootie part opens) and i just keep having an urge to get things with spiders in/on them. Like i do not know much of spiders or what that means so i will have to do some research in that regard-feel free to pm me if u have any ideas. Tarot is something i love alot so it would be cool if i could find a deck with spiders.

Demon Goddess

Oni said:
Ok i did not do a search but like i have seen alot of decks and i can not seem to find any that feature spiders. Has anyone seen one? I honestly do not know why i want one now, i guess i have gotten older and gone threw alot of serius isssues over the past 5yrs and like just in the past 6wks i have had some really really really good things happen to me and i am doing better than i have even before i had the life troubles of the past 5yrs, and for some reason i have had this like spider fetish. I just brought a really large sliver spider ring(it is so pretty but odd, the like top of its fingers go almost to my nuckle on my ring finger and the like bootie part goes to my other nuckle and the bootie part opens) and i just keep having an urge to get things with spiders in/on them. Like i do not know much of spiders or what that means so i will have to do some research in that regard-feel free to pm me if u have any ideas. Tarot is something i love alot so it would be cool if i could find a deck with spiders.

I have arachnaphobia... nuff said! :bugeyed:

memries

Spider is an important sign for a writer. Kind of like the web you weave in words. It represents creativity. Also C. Jung said could represent the center of the Soul ! He also said Diamond did so not sure.

If I make an Oracle deck like I am planning I am putting a small spider in it.
I do not know of any.

reine de saba

Meneghello has a general insect tarot, though I don't know if spiders fit or are represented in it.

In the Haindl deck the Queen of Coins mutates into Mother of Stones and the figure is the Spider Woman.

It was an important card for me back when I was using that deck. Always pulled it for my analyst helping me out of the labyrinths I'd woven for myself.

I like spiders too,

(disclaimer: nothing above the size of a quarter/nickel)

powerful animals

oh yes,

:royal:,
saba

fferyllt

Hi Oni, I don't know if you might be interested in an oracle deck right now, but I wanted to mention that Madame Endora's Fortune Cards has one card with a lovely large picture of a spider on it.

:)

pippi

If you're into cartomancy, the Emily the Strange deck of playing cards has spiders and webs in all of the Spades cards (except the 2 for some reason). It's a great deck!

OrbWeaver

I also, have been looking for tarot or oracles that are Spider-themed.

So far, no luck. I guess most tarot/oracle artists figure a deck like that wouldn't sell, due to how common arachnophobia is. Which is a shame.

karenquilter

Tarot of the Crone has a VERY LARGE white spider on Justice.

The Halloween Tarot has a few small ones (On the title card, the Devil, & the card backs).

Sacred Circle Tarot has one on The Web, card 11 (Justice).

Sphinxmoth

Songs For The Journey Home has a card with a very conspicuous spider. And the Lo Scarebeo Tarot of Reincarnation has a BIG spider on the 8 of clubs. Some kind of bird-eating spider, at a guess. Clubs are an insect suit in that atypical tarot deck.

cookie17urs

I am not 100% sure but I think that The Tarot of the Secret Forest may have a spider/spiders on some/one of the cards.
It is an 'insecty' deck so it may be worth a look.
Other than that I cannot think of a deck with spiders-which is a shame as I really quite like them too.
Hope that helps a little.