Wheel of Fortune and the Moon

Ethereal

i was wondering how one would read this combo in regards to how happy someone is knowing the other person is no longer in their life. with the wheel to me it looks like they feel like there was lack of control on their part, they had no control over what happened and this left them feeling anxious, fearful, perhaps feeling deceived by the other party. (moon). it doesn't look like a happy combo to me. any help, greatly appreciated all! thanks!

WalesWoman

Wheel of Fortune could be they feel that their life is going to improve dramatically, or that they are plain lucky to be out of it.

With the Moon, if you used the RWS, they may either feel like they are like the crayfish, emerging onto land and not being drown in the depths of emotion, safe on dry land. That they may not know where it's all going, but they do have a good idea and have enough light to see their way to it. They may also feel that they listened to their inner voice, howling in warning or just simply feel really good and have to express all those pent up emotions.

All in all, I think these two cards would say they are feeling a bit rocky right now, possibly confused, but mainly that their life has changed dramatically and are getting their bearings.

PAMUYA

Perhaps they are feeling good, but there are those naggy "what if's" in the back of their minds.

Ethereal

yes, i can see the wheel of fortune making them feel that their life if improving dramatically, and being glad to be out of it. honestly, so many takes on the wheel was going through my head. the whole, * up-side, and downside,* of the motion of that wheel. also, repeating cycles, something out of one's hands, etc. i didn't even think of that take on this card. the moon, same thing. i see it as confusion at times and bewilderment. never looked at that crayfish; thanks for bringing that to the forefront here! getting back on dry land. i have to agree, still feeling rocky and confusion there, the dramatic change and things getting better. thank you waleswoman for all of this insight! i will jot it in my jounal, for any future references!

pamuya: feeling better , agree. nagging, *what ifs,* absolutely. thank you, also for helping here!

nisaba

i was wondering how one would read this combo in regards to how happy someone is knowing the other person is no longer in their life. with the wheel to me it looks like they feel like there was lack of control on their part, they had no control over what happened and this left them feeling anxious, fearful, perhaps feeling deceived by the other party. (moon). it doesn't look like a happy combo to me. any help, greatly appreciated all! thanks!

The Wheel might indicate that the person is fully aware of the uncertainty of life and that nothing lasts (in the words of the poet Laurence Binyon, "Nothing is certain, only the certain spring."). The Moon might indicate that they are still recovering emotionally, and have good days and bad days.

Ethereal

thank you, nisaba. how beautifully put! the wheel as the uncertainty of life, and that nothing lasts. (how true is that!) the moon as still recovering emotionally, both good and bad days. both takes i will add to my journal for future reference; thank you for helping also in my learning process!

nisaba

<smile> You're welcome. Or as we say in Strine: No probs / No wukkers.

("Strine" is the official language of Australia.)