5 of pentacles and death

Ethereal

how would one see this combo in relation to how one feels about not being able to do something about a situation? i think it would indicate depression, feelings of hopelessness, in the 5 of pentacles. death, feeling like death? just feelings of numbness like after someone you love dies? not to sure how to read this as a combo. any help welcomed, here!

PAMUYA

You can help, but those must want to help themselves or recieve the help, they need to beable to take the first step forward. Death is the fear of the unknown, not knowing what is going to happen. You feel helpless and fear of what is going to happen. Death tells you to let go, look death in the eye and accept what happens with an open heart.

Ethereal

thanks, pamuya for responding to this. well, it would concern another person involved who can't do something about a situation that had taken place. so, i *think,* in that respect what your're saying about the 5 of pentacles is that that other person feels like the, *other,* person involved wouldn't be receptive to the help they were offering, and in turn,this person would perhaps fear, (death) the unknown reception, ( say rejection 5 of pentacles) that the other one might give them. which in turn death would be telling them to let and accept what happens with an open heart. i hope that makes sense????? in otherwords this person is fearful that if they approached the other person they would be rejected, like, *no thanks,* and coldly shut out. so, let go, (death) and move on. am i right on this????

PAMUYA

It would all depend on how the question is asked. The question is very important. How you put it in your question was " relation to how one feels about not being able to do something about a situation?" So the one you refer to feels there is help for this person if they are willing (be it pride, or ignorance...) to take it (it refering to advice or material help). Death tell me this "one" feels fear of the unknown.

How you pharsed the question: these cards care about the one who wants to help.

This one who cannot do anything about the situation feels fear that this person will not reach out for help(even though they can), this one who cannot do anything about the situation fears that they cannot control the outcome or the person. They cannot stop this from happening, they have no control. Opening your heart to change will ease the stress/suffering they may encounter. This is communicated in the 5 of Pentacles and the Death card.

Hope this helps :)

Ethereal

THANK YOU, pamuya! for clarifying that to me. now, i understand fully, in regards to the one who cannot do anything about it. fearing the person will not reach out for help, even though they could, and that they cannot control the outcome or the person. can't stop it from happening, they have no control. opening the heart to change will ease the stress and suffering. makes total sense. gotcha! thank ya....once again!