Hedera's 3-card daily

Hedera

Because I like to draw 3 cards on the days that I have time to, and couldn't get along with the usual versions (ppf, body-mind-spirit etc) that I knew of, I came up with my own 3-card spread.

***3***
*1***2*

1. Inside. What is on my mind, what mood am I in today, what do I really want to do today, etc.
2. Outside. At first, I read this as outside influences, but that didn;t quite work. Now, I see it as the attitude I have to the outside world and the people I meet today, the stuff I need to do (work) etc. What I bring out into the world today.
3. Advice. Speaks for itself, really. It usually works as advice on how to improve either 1 or 2, but quite often, when 1 and 2 are at odds with each other, it suggests a way to make the two more in harmony with each other.

Let me know what you think!

Maan

Hmm sounds great. I give it a try tomorrow and then i will let you know.

Mimers

I would like to try this too! Very straight forward and good as a spread to use daily. I will do it in the morning and then at the end of the day I will reflect back so we can all see how it worked out.

Should I post it here or in the 'your readings' section?

umm, I think I will post it here unless one of the moderators feels differently, ok?

Mimi

Mimers

Spread for 4/22

Hi Hereda,

I did your 3 card daily spread this morning and here it is using the Gill Tarot

1 Inside - 6 of swords - Nothing I have tried is working so I will have to think of something new. Change my way of thinking. I am thinking of changing my routines. The old are getting useless.

2 Outside - Hermit reversed - Go away and leave me alone, I'm thinking. I don't want any help or advise, I want to think it through myself.

3. Advise - King of Cups Rx - I must make sure I don't come across in my usual crabby, moody way. If I do it may seem as arrogance to others. The help I need is likely to come from another. I must not make them feel like I don't value their ideas.(Even though I don't)

I will get back to you all at the end of the day with feedback, but I will say that I love your spread Hedera!

Have a great day!

Mimers

Hedera

I'm glad you like it, Mimers!

Thanks for trying it out, it is interesting to see someone else's take on a spread.

Fortunately, I have the Gill, so I can recreate your throw.

Looks like you'll have a challenging day ahead of you.... I look forward to reading your feedback tonight! :)

Mimers

Well, if I were to grade myself, I say I passed. I went to work expecting to have some troubles with my routines and having some people poking their nose in my cube and it getting to me, but I must say work went very smoothly today. I even got my yearly review and was very pleased with it! I knew I was getting it today and was kind of expecting the reading to reflect that, but it didn't.

Then I stopped at Mom's on the way home. Mom and Dad got a new computer and last night I hooked it up for them and transfered all their old files for them. Well when I got there tonight, Mom was having all sorts of problems opening her old documents. I told her earlier on the phone not to worry about it, I would figure it out 1 2 3 ! Yeah right.

As I sat at her new computer and started playing around I soon realized it was not going to be as easy as I thought. Her documents were in such an old version, that I could not update them! Completely incompatable. I tried some other things and nothing worked. While I am 'doing my thing', my Mom kept poking in, 'what does that mean?!', "did you do something illegal?!" (Mom confuses error messages with doing something illegal) should I go on? She was driving me nuts! I had to tell her very gently to stop. Lucky for me Pa came home and distracted her. Well, I ended up having to call my brother in law. He is going to stop by her house tomorrow and take a look.

I think that although my reading did not apply the way I had expected (My review and a bad day at work) It sure hit the mark when I got to my Mom's!

Thanks for sharing your thread Hedera! :)

I will have to try this again tomorrow.

Mimers

Maan

Whoops i totally forgot to post my spread.
Well here it comes
1 Nine of cups
2 page of coins
3 Four of cups
It trancelated well to my day.
I woke up with a very happy mood, nine of cups. Then i went to school and some of my friends were very depressed and the whole group was in kind of a rotten mood. We had to work together on a project so i had to try to keep them motivated and get some work done, page of coins. And as advice the four of cups...i had to not let my self get down with the rest of them. And not be scared to take a different stand.

I love the four of cups in this deck btw , Polly learned me a lot :) I have the tendency to do be like her :(

O and i liked the spread very much...will use it again tomorrow i think

Hedera

Thank you both for your feedback!
Maan, I *still* can't work with the Phantsmgrcl, but I;m glad you can....;)

Perhaps I should start using the LWB with this deck? I usually don;t even look through them, I just put them away, but in this case it might help...
Is it any good, as LWB's go?

Maan

Yes so thats your problem with the Phantasmagoric theater tarot. You don't use the LWB. You really really should. The LWB is great! Every person on the cards has his or her little story and most of them even have names. Its these stories that make the cards and the whole deck living. The pictures help of course but the different angle the LWB takes on the RW is what makes this deck speak to my heart!

Hedera

Ok, ok, I will....
*sighs happily* Another deck to study! :)