4 card relationship spread

Rhiannon

Hey all! I was asked to do a relationship spread for someone today, and I've been working with the court cards alot. I thought incorporating that into the spread might be nice.

So, first you separate the courts from the rest of the deck and shuffle the courts. Pull a card for

1. What are the qualities so and so should be looking for in a mate?

Return the rest of the cards to the deck. Shuffle again. Pull 3 more cards:

2. What does so and so subconciously want from a relationship?
3. What obstacles does so and so face?
4. What is the best advice for so and so right now?

I think it gave a pretty good reading and didn't cover alot of the usual stuff that a relationship spread would cover. This spread focuses solely on the needs of the querent, not on the needs of a couple.

Let me know what you guys think!
R :)

Trogon

Wow. Very interesting spread Rhiannon! I think i've got just the person to try this one on. ;)

anubis

HEY! thats a nice spread. i mean u did a great job.

:) i think i'll use it

Indigo80

love it

simple and clear, and really got a great reading here. i am still such a novice to the tarot journey, but as I do simple spreads daily I see that my understanding grows in ways I am so happy about. Im getting clearer readings, and really opening up to receiving.

thanks, it's fabulous. i can't always do the 8, 10, 12 card spreads, usually im doing them late so like something a bit less lengthy... so this is just right ;-)

aquariuslove

Thanks!

Thank you so much for this wonderful spread, I used it for a Valentines day event and it was a huge hit! Just what I needed!

WingspreadPhoenix

I usually don't like separating courts, majors, aces, etc, but I think it works exceptionally well here! Thanks for this :]

LadyKathryn

Nice I wish I could read for myself

Mutton_Chops

Tried on myself

I got

1.King of Cups
2.Three of Cups
3.Two of Pentacles
4.Queen of Wands

I have read into them but I'm still getting into the swing of things so I thought I'd see what you guys thought.