king of wands as feelings

zayats

I've been getting king of wands repeatedly when reading about someone's feelings for me. What can it mean, in general? I guess a person whose feelings are "king of wands" feels pretty much in charge of the relationship, is very self-confident but hopefully not excessively (guess it would depend on the surrounding cards). And I guess they like the other, are fond of them, and probably also physically attracted, though I'm not sure about this one, as it's the domain of younger representatives of the wand suit. The RWS image of the king shows him sitting confidently but not still - as if he was watching and waiting for some right time to get up from the chair and do something, so maybe the person is also waiting for the right time to act on their feelings, or sees the whole relationship as a task, challenge, where he should prove how great he is?

All comments are welcomed :)

balenciaga

The King of Wands is traditionally known as a passionate person, a person who shows his feelings openly. Also a homeowner:), or property owner. Hard worker. I think of wands and I think of work.
If you are pulling the king with the lower wands that he has already made some efforts (3 w) or is pausing and planning (2 w). There is action in the suit. So I guess it just is a matter of when, not if:)

willowfox

Probably feels very interested and would like to do something about it, afterall, he is a man of action and adventure.

Pink-lady

King of wands and the hanged man (feelings)

Sorry
Clicked by mistake and now can't get out of the loop