Page of Cups Reversed

MissCW

Has anyone got some thoughts on the page of cups reversed?

He has fallen in a position of "What you don't expect/can't see".

I know he can stand for lack of communication and that is exactly the situation in a family member's relationship at the moment.

But since we already know this (and therefore do expect it and can see it!) I think he's trying to convey a little more than that in this position! I'd like a few more in-depths thoughts on him to add to my notes in my ongoing battle with the court cards :)

Thirteen

MissCW said:
Has anyone got some thoughts on the page of cups reversed?
Sometimes it helps to think of the cards as "literally" reversed. So you've got this guy, sensitive, dreamy, self-absorbed in his feelings. "Emo" we might call him. He's staring at his reflection in the cup, scrying, wanting, as pages do, to give this cup to someone (his message of affection?)....

Turn it upside down. Uh-oh. Guy's got water on his face and an empty cup!

Message wise, this would indicate someone telling you about a loss of affection or feelings.

Person-wise, as Pages are the "immature" aspect of the courts, then we're looking at someone whose just been disappointed in their affections. A guy or a girl with a crush who's been rejected. Or maybe didn't even go that far--they sighed and dreamed about someone, then learned that someone was already seeing someone. *poof* goes their dreams. And their heart (cup) is left empty.

Mellifluous

Some sort of good opportunity is what's unexpected, but if you're not careful you won't recognize it until it's too late. There might be something positive you could be doing, but you're not seeing what it is just yet. Something to do with love, creativity, etc. - the cups' things. :)

Hope that helps and that you figure it out soon or recognize it once it shows itself, if it's coming to you instead of from you.