What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

rwcarter

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to refresh these sticky threads each year and/or to stop them from becoming too long and rambling, we have closed the old thread and opened this new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

If you would like to list the decks you already have in your collection, you may do so here.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but discussion about decks should be done in a new or existing thread in Tarot Decks about the specific deck.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions, whether about decks or not will be removed.

Thank you

Sulis and rwcarter – Moderators – Tarot Decks

Penthasilia

The Incidental tarot- I was totally enabled by the new thread and gorgeous pics :D

astronautica

The Incidental tarot- I was totally enabled by the new thread and gorgeous pics :D

Oh! You'll have to let us know what it's like when it arrives! I'm hovering over it now!

I have on the way:

The Dark Grimoire
Feng Shui Tarot
Tarot of Metamorphosis
And after much deliberation... the Jolanda Tarot. I think I would have preferred it in Swedish, but there's something about it that keeps me drifting back to it.

Nina*

I just received the Steampunk from Tarot Garden and Enchanted Map from Le Fanu. :heart:

Am awaiting:
Double silk bag from Tarot Totes (Lavender for my Steampunk)
Shadowscapes from Le Fanu (gift for my son's girl friend)
Around the Tarot in 78 Days (preordered)
Baba bag (Japanese Fairy in acqua/mint silk)
Magisches Lenormand
Tarot 101 by Kim Huggens
Titania's Fortune Cards

Pam O

A backup Gill tarot arrived from a friend. :) So now it can travel with me as I go out and about on my daily travels.

Now off to see what the Incidental tarot is since I'm not familiar with that...

Essjay

Mah Jongg and Psy cards from Le Fanu
The Incidental Tarot - my first unillustrated pips deck! I bought a second which was good value as I'm not worried about keeping the box.

Serenia

Tarot of the Magical Forest, Taiwanese version, from Ebay! :)

SolSionnach

Dropped a cool $100 in less than 45 minutes.

Me too, and I also bought a second copy for my bestie's birthday in July.
And I just ordered the Secret Language of Birds tarot and the Universal Fantasy Tarot from Amazon.

This makes 5 decks since March, including Mary El. Time to just stop! :D

Carla

Original Rider Waite deck on its way from the fabulous Willowfox!!

rachelcat

I just bought today:

Il Meneghello Vacchetta from the lovely deadlynightshade
Incidental Tarot second (banged up box)

And Amazon says my Mary-El is "shipping soon."

The Incidental was a total impulse after I seeing everyone on this thread getting one!

That's enough to last me for a WHILE! I SWEAR!

But I'm happy!