Page of Wands timing

atypical

I haven't tried timing questions before, but I thought that I would give it a shot. I asked "If I continue to apply for jobs, how long will it likely take before I get a job offer?"

I used the Fey tarot and drew the Knave of Wands (aka Page of Wands). This card seems like a positive sign for receiving good news fairly soon, since Wands move quickly and Pages often represent messages or new beginnings.

I did a Google search to see what other people thought. One site said that this card is associated with the period between June 21-September 22, and another site said ten weeks. So, if I continue to put in the effort, something should happen in the near future.

If you drew this card for a timing question, how would you interpret it?

loquitaaphrodite

Timing questions, in my experience, are very difficult to calculate b/c events are ever changing the outcomes of things. But as you stated, wands are fast, but pages usually mean that something/someone is in the early stages of something. I would try pulling more than one card. Maybe two or three for time frame. :) I am sorry I couldnt be more help!

I haven't tried timing questions before, but I thought that I would give it a shot. I asked "If I continue to apply for jobs, how long will it likely take before I get a job offer?"

I used the Fey tarot and drew the Knave of Wands (aka Page of Wands). This card seems like a positive sign for receiving good news fairly soon, since Wands move quickly and Pages often represent messages or new beginnings.

I did a Google search to see what other people thought. One site said that this card is associated with the period between June 21-September 22, and another site said ten weeks. So, if I continue to put in the effort, something should happen in the near future.

atypical

No, that was helpful! I know that timing is hard to predict so that's why I haven't attempted it before. I will see if drawing more cards makes things better or worse!

Rev_Vesta

Nisaba's timing post is really helpful inregards to timing.....
Nisaba suggests using a deck specifically for timing Not a deck you would normally use for readings.. also it is suggested the suit cards are used for Timing being wands as days.... and the numbers ace-10 as time intervals and Page as 11, knight 12, Queen 13, King 14

so Page of Wands could read 11 days.......

To know more see Nisaba's Timing Thread..... http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151427&highlight=Nisaba's+Timing+method

nisaba

I used the Fey tarot and drew the Knave of Wands (aka Page of Wands).

<smile> Pages are eleven, and Wands are days. So, in approximately eleven days' time. :)

willowfox

***Probably with the next 4 weeks.

ChristianReader

I haven't had a lot of experience with the page of wands.
I once took a very important exam and I was waiting weeks for the results in the mail and I asked if I passed and got the page of wands. I took it as you will know very soon. After all the pages are messages and news.
I thought it meant "yes! You passed" and a day later my results came.... NO I didn't pass.
So the page of wands isn't bad news necessarily. In all honesty I ran out of energy (red bull crash) and rushed through the last part of the exam so the page of wands made sense.
-this page is associated with the Sagittarius zodiac so maybe mid November-mid December

PulchraElectri

I haven't had a lot of experience with the page of wands.
I once took a very important exam and I was waiting weeks for the results in the mail and I asked if I passed and got the page of wands. I took it as you will know very soon. After all the pages are messages and news.
I thought it meant "yes! You passed" and a day later my results came.... NO I didn't pass.
So the page of wands isn't bad news necessarily. In all honesty I ran out of energy (red bull crash) and rushed through the last part of the exam so the page of wands made sense.
-this page is associated with the Sagittarius zodiac so maybe mid November-mid December

Nisabas timing method works very well and is very easy to remember :)

nisaba

After all the pages are messages and news.
Not necessarily - they can mean inexperience or ineptness in dealing with the elemental qualities of the wuit. Which in the case of Wands, is energy.

In all honesty I ran out of energy (red bull crash) and rushed through the last part of the exam so the page of wands made sense.

<grin> Yep. A Knight Wands may also have needed chemical stimulants unlike the senior royals, but he would have thought ahead and timed them so that any crash happened well afterwards. :)

willowfox

***Personally I don't see that you can say that Wands are days, and Pents are years or whatever as this idea doesn't make sense, they are tarot cards and cannot be equated with the methods of horary astrology.

Timing is down to probability with cards, when is it likely to happen or if it is likely to happen etc, and what makes sense to you personally.