How do you work out Personality, Soul and Year Cards?

Moongold

This is the formula for Personality and Soul cards:
Personality & Soul Cards

Month you were born: ............................
Day you were born: ..........................
Year you were born: ...........................
Equals: ...........................

Add each digitL ..........+...........+...... ...... = ......................
If you have double digit answer, add again = .....................

My personality Number is.........(the higher of the two numbers if 22 or less). The Major Arcana Card corresponding to this number is:.......................... (PERSONALITY CARD)

My soul card is:..............(the single digit number in your final reduction). The Major Arcana Card corresponding to this number is...........................(SOUL CARD)

Year Card

This is the formula for Personality and Soul cards:

Month you were born: ............................
Day you were born: ..........................
Current year: ...........................
Equals: ...........................

Add each digit: ..........+...........+...... ...... = ......................

In determining the year card, always keep th highest number under 23 and don't reduce it

For the current year, my Year Number is.......................which corresponds to the Major Arcana Card>...........................

Hope this helps. The information is from "Tarot Constellations" by Mary Greer.

Moongold

HudsonGray

OK, sample--is this right?

Jan 1
Date 17
Year 1955 (you'd use the full 4 digits for the year?)
--------------
1973 Total

1+9+7+3=20 So 20 would be the Personality Card number based on my actual birthday?

And as such, my other number : 1+17+2003 = 2021 which is 2+2+1=5 So Five is the Soul Card for me.

Hmm, Judgment & Heirophant....

Moongold

Hi HudsonGrey,

Your Personality card is Judgement and your Soul card is High Priestess: and Justice is your Hidden factor card.

The Hidden factor card is a kind of shadow card. It's your teacher card. What do you have to learn from it?

The HF card is obtained by grouping all the cards with the same prime number (1 through 9), as well as all the other major arcana cards whose numbers reduce to that prime number. Their energies constellate, or come together, based on similar principles; that is on vibrational essences of like quality,

The Hidden Factor card is a life long card.

Yes, an Hierophant is your Year Card (Phew..............!!!)

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Melvis was kind enough to bring a mistake I'd made here to my attention, so she would be a good one to ask as well! Thanks heaps, Melvis.

Moongold

WolfSpirit

My Personality card is the sun, and my soul card the magician.

But how do I get my shadow card ??? If it stays the same all through my life it must have something to do with these two cards ??

Moongold

Wolfspirit,

I am soon to go to work (6.00am here). Could you PM me your details and I will work it out for you?

I'll have to post a chart here and don't have time to do it right now. Will get your dumber to you this evening.

Moongold

Moongold

Wolf spirit - Your cards

Hi Wolfspirit,

Well, your Personality card is the Sun, you're right with that. Your Soul card is the Magician and your TEACHER card is the Wheel of Fortune.

Greer belives that after the age of 30, the card should be called the Teacher card rather than the Shadow (Hidden Factor) card. Just for your own satisfaction, go back and do the calculations as per the formula!

The Wheel of Fortine is a special instance, however. It is never a shadow card. With Your combination of cards 19 - 10 - 1 you consciously believe that life brings you the experience you need to achieve your purpose. At worst, you tend to drift through life never challenged to use your abundant talents.

So you have a fairly potent combination.

Moongold

Amythist

could you help

My soul card is the Empress
My year card is the devil.
What is my personality card
Could you work this out me

My details are 25.12.1989

Could you pm on how you worked it out thankyou

Moongold

How did all this happen?

Mary Greer tells the story of being introduced to the concept of Tarot constellations by Angeles Arrien, a Tarot scholar in San Francsico.

Arrien was playing with the cards once day, laying them out in groupings based on numbers: all the one's together, all the twos together and so on. She also placed with each of the groups al other cards that added up to the nine basic prime numbers. For instance, 17 = 1+7 = 8, so the 17th card, the Star, was placed with the eights and so on.

Joseph Campbell, the great mythologist, rang her at this time. Conrad had developed a theory that constellations or patterns appeared not only in the heavens but in the minutiaeof everyday life. As they were talking, Arrien looked at the cards on the floor and visioned the concept of Tarot Constellations.

Here is the chart Greer uses to work out the Hidden Factor or Teacher cards:

Remember you will have gone through the process devising your Personality and Soul cards

Below are the groupings for the major arcana only:

19....20 ...21 ....22
10....11 ...12 ....13 ....14..... 15 .....16.....17.... 18
1 ..... 2 .....3 .....4 ..... 5 ..... 6 ...... 7...... 8........9

So if your Personality Card is 19 and your Soul Card is one, as with Wolfspirit, the HF or teacher card is in the second row. Not all of the constellations

The groupings with only two number groups are those where the person has a joint personality and soul card.

Hope this makes sense

Amythist

Can you work it out for me i really dont understand my maths is bad. soul card is 3 year card is 15 so what makes my personality card

Moongold

Greetings Amythist,

Can you give me the day, moth and year of your birth?

Cheers,

Moongold