2 of pentacles Reversed

Reverie

I can't find a thread specifically about this one.

What is it reversed... an inability to juggle two things at once, an inability to handle change successfully...

Thoughts?

Thirteen

cutiecutie said:
What is it reversed... an inability to juggle two things at once, an inability to handle change successfully...
I'd say an inability to juggle two things at once, or keep 'em up in the air. Or perhaps you were juggling and, oops, dropped one and then the other.

Either way, it looks like you're going to have to handle change because whatever you were trying to maintain there failed.

nisaba

In this card, if we're talking RW, we're looking at a kind of a dancer - juggling is dance. Perhaps, reversed, it could indicate that we've lost all the motivation or energy we need to keep juggling, to keep on with the dance of life, even to pay bills on time, set the alarm-clock, and be organised.

Reverie

Thirteen said:
I'd say an inability to juggle two things at once, or keep 'em up in the air. Or perhaps you were juggling and, oops, dropped one and then the other.

Either way, it looks like you're going to have to handle change because whatever you were trying to maintain there failed.

Interesting - it's actually not about me but the person does juggle a lot in life. More in the "your readings" section about the reading - but also an interesting card to look at by itself.

Reverie

nisaba said:
In this card, if we're talking RW, we're looking at a kind of a dancer - juggling is dance. Perhaps, reversed, it could indicate that we've lost all the motivation or energy we need to keep juggling, to keep on with the dance of life, even to pay bills on time, set the alarm-clock, and be organised.

Interesting - wow - this really applies to the person in question.

How sad.