Star Reversed?

Nethilia

I got the Star reversed in Outcome on a question of starting a project. I was using a Robin Wood Deck, Celtic Cross layout. I think I know what it means, but I'm asking for more insight.

poivre

You cannot see the end of the tunnel at this time.
To find peace in your heart over your project don't
give up faith. Follow your dreams for in darkness a Star shines
only for you!

Now you are in a void. The future is not clear for you
at this time, but it's o.k. Have patience.

(Don't know if I'm close but this is what I
thought when I read your post)

Thirteen

I think Ros is on the right path there. Most certainly the future doesn't look hopeful or clear to you. There is no guiding star. And whatever wound you've taken, it's not yet ready to heal.

When you see the Star, that means that the way you're going is hopeful, that however much work it takes to get to that bright future, you can get there. Reversed would say not that it's hopeless, but, rather, that hoping to get there is foolish, unrealistic, at least at this time.

Your future is not in that direction. Your best hope is not in that direction. You're still in the dry desert. Turn back, go another way. You haven't found your wellspring of healing, hope, wisdom and light, not yet.

lark

For me it always seems to mean "hope is delayed."
It's not hopeless by a long shot but it might be a little while in showing up.

As far as starting a project goes I'd say you may be feeling a little insecure and you are going to find it difficult to accept help that is being offered to you.
The Star Rx maybe telling you to look around and see all the riches of resources you have around you.
Grab on to your dream and don't stop to be pessimistic.
That will only lead to loss of inspiration....and when the Star is attached to a project lots of inspiration, goals and ideals are needed.