A'HA Oracle

Sophos

I think it is a lovely oracle, take a look at the gallery and the reviews as well on the author's website:
http://www.ahaoracle.com/

I wonder if someone here has it and what are the opinions about it...

linnie

Thank you for your enthusiasm, Sophos :)

Namaste, Sophos :)

I would like to thank you, as, indirectly, you are the reason I've found my way to this wonderful site. :) I'm Linnie, A'HA's creator, and I was delighted to hear about Aeclectic Tarot from a kind gentleman who ordered my deck after following the link you placed on your thread. :) :) :) I just want to assure you that the testimonials on my site are absolutely genuine, truly, and I placed them on my website partly to encourage orders, yes, but also to remind myself that A'HA genuinely touched those people.

Thank you again for your kind words.

All things good to you,

Linnie :)

Sophos

Oh, thank You!, for creating and sharing this gentle and yet able to touch the inner world A'HA Oracle. This is my opinion just from the images i could admire on display on your website and the descriptions from the people who done the reviews.
Congratulations and nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to be able to work with it, perhaps S. Nicolas will be kind to me and offer me one for Christmas :)
Wish you all the best and who knows maybe one day we come across somewhere here in Australia :)

AJ

Lennie, are they available through any distributors in the USA?
thank you

avalonian

Oh, that's lovely, it really called out to me (I have just ordered it!).

:) :) :)

linnie

untold gratitude

Thank you all :) Sophos, hearing your description of A'HA delights me, thank you... you really have a feel for them, obviously! :) Wonderful to meet you, too... and who knows re catching up one day in Oz... things happen! :) I hope someone is kind to you at Christmas time... it's not so far away. oh... where did you first find A'HA, please? I'm always interested to know... Thanks.

Namaste, Avalonian... :) How wonderful that you felt A'HA beckon across the ether... thank you! That surely promises a happy working relationship between yourself and A'HA, one would think. :) I did wake to a paypal order this morning... perhaps that was you? :)

AJ, I'm sorry that the answer to your question is no, I only have retail outlets in Australia. It is easy ordering straight from my website (please see my profile), but I do understand that that would mean postage... sorry...

avalonian

linnie said:
Namaste, Avalonian... :) How wonderful that you felt A'HA beckon across the ether... thank you! That surely promises a happy working relationship between yourself and A'HA, one would think. :) I did wake to a paypal order this morning... perhaps that was you? :)

Yes, indeed, that would be me. I think this deck and I will be friends for a very long time. It has a lovely gentle energy, a bit like the Songs for the Journey Home Tarot.

linnie

Well, then, Many thanks to you, Avalonia :)

It was nice receiving your reply, thank you :)

A'HA will be winging its way to you tomorrow... posted this afternoon. Thank you for picking up on their energy, too... I can't quite understand how, for a deck with many B&W cards, as well as the beautifully-coloured cards, they give off such an amazing energy, but they do... :)

Would love to hear from you when you receive them.

Thanks again,

All things good,

Linnie :)

linnie

Thank you Avalonian :)

Thank you, Avalonian... you made a comparison between my A'HA deck and Songs for the Journey Home deck... I went and had a look at that deck, and I love it... it is now on my wish list! That doesn't mean I'll get it any time soon, but I am aware of its existence. :)

avalonian

I have this deck now and it really is lovely and most unusual. Most of the cards are white on black, which adds to the appeal rather than detract from it. The images appear almost luminous, it's like the light shining through the darkness.

I think this will be a really good deck for self-knowledge and spiritual growth, particularly as it has such a gentle, non-threatening and nurturing energy.

A really special deck, stands out from the crowd.