soul card/personality card

Heloise

soul card/personality card

Hi

I've read a few references to soul and personality cards. Not sure what they are and would anyone be able to enlighten me!?

sweet_intuition

A Personality Card indicates your life purpose, aspirations, and lessons to be learned

A Soul Card indicates your soul purpose and qualities that will assist you

A Hidden Factor/Teacher Card indicates qualities you fear, reject, or don’t see that can become your greatest strengths

Heloise

oh!
Thank you
:)

SunChariot

Do you need to know how to calculate your Personality card and Soul card?

They are done by adding up the numbers of your birthday. For example, mine is June 29, 1956

So....

____

1+9+9+1=20

That makes 20 my Personality card, Judgment. To get your Soul card you add up the numbers in your Personality card. In this case, 2+0=2. That makes my Soul card card 2, the High Priestess. '

This method only uses the Majors and has to be a number 22 or lower. If your answer is higher you need to add the numbers again to come up with a number 22 or lower. For the purposes of Personality and Soul cards The Fool is considered card 22. Since there are no combination you can add up that will give you 0.

As well, adding the day and month you were born to the current year will give you your Tarot year card for that year...about what the year will bring for you, what influences you will have to face...

Bar

The crowned one

SunChariot said:
Do you need to know how to calculate your Personality card and Soul card?

They are done by adding up the numbers of your birthday. For example, mine is June 29, 1956

So....

____

1+9+9+1=20

That makes 20 my Personality card, Judgment. To get your Soul card you add up the numbers in your Personality card. In this case, 2+0=2. That makes my Soul card card 2, the High Priestess. '

This method only uses the Majors and has to be a number 22 or lower. If your answer is higher you need to add the numbers again to come up with a number 22 or lower. For the purposes of Personality and Soul cards The Fool is considered card 22. Since there are no combination you can add up that will give you 0.

As well, adding the day and month you were born to the current year will give you your Tarot year card for that year...about what the year will bring for you, what influences you will have to face...

Bar

Using your method my personality is 19.. the sun and my soul 10.. the wheel of fortune...sounds pretty Aquarius to me! :)

sweet_intuition

The crowned one said:
Using your method my personality is 19.. the sun and my soul 10.. the wheel of fortune...sounds pretty Aquarius to me! :)

Actually, your soul card is 1 (Magician) and the wheel of fortune is your Hidden Factor/Teacher card

The crowned one

Thanks for the correction. I was told by a tarot reader a long time ago I was the magician, so I guess that fits better.

Heck, Still sounds perfectly Aquarius to me! :)

lolakate

How do you work out the hidden factor/teacher card then? I did a search but I can't find it :)

sweet_intuition

well, the hidden factor is the card that adds up to your soul number but isn't your personality number

jayem

more on soul/personality cards

two questions really. forgive me! i was born 10-31-1987, added up i get the hanged man for my personality, the empress for my sould... but what would my shadow card be?
and, i did a friends to see what she would be. she was born 4-12-1988. added up that makes 2004 (6) the lovers... but... what would her soul card be?