3 cards for self-discovery

Rhiannon

Was reading up on the totem animal the Gopher and found out that he can tell you who you have been, who you are and who you are becoming.

I thought this was a great spread idea!

1. Who have I been?
2. Who am I?
3. Who am I becoming?

I guess we could call it the Gopher spread? LOL

R :)

Tarotmyst

I really like this idea.

It also has lots of potential to be made bigger (sorry lost the word i was intending to write) and adapted for even more insightful readings.

I've copied it down as the gopher spread as i love the name too.

Shesawolf

hmmmm... What do you think of doing this spread with only the court cards?

Alissa

Rhiannon... Brilliant!

I have a preference for smaller spreads - more often than not, I read with 3-7 cards, so this is a great little spread!

Those clever gophers....

Rhiannon

Thanks! Glad you like it.

I think doing it with only court cards would work. I think doing it with only Majors would work in almost the same way, but would allow for more options of "character", if you know what I mean. I usually don't split up the deck like that, but it's certainly a good idea!

R :)

Pipistrelle

Hi Rhiannon,

Just wanted to let you know that I tried this spread earlier this week and it was incredibly clear and forthright and very revealing - told me stuff I hadn't really acknowledged. So thanks for posting it!

Pip

SilverWing

Rhiannon,
Thanks for posting this spread. It's just want I needed.

HudsonGray

I tried it with the whole deck, today, and was surprised. With the Robin Wood deck I drew King of Wands, Judgement and Page of Wands. Can we say 'yellow color'??!! Yellow, red, gold, reddish brown. Overwhelming color scheme.

So I'm moving from the King to the Page it seems, with the cauldron in between? Interesting spread.

TwistedFae

This is interesting. I like simple spreads so this is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

MizuBunny

Cool

I will surely give this spread a try. =D